Still Fresh
Hi, i'm new at Pandoring and i need to ask if it can emulate theese consoles:
PSX
PS2
N64
NDS
Gamecube

yes no yes no no

Try looking for info before asking questions that have been answered millions of times before.

Nearly everything you could possibly need to know (and a lot of stuff you probably don't :)) can be found in the Information Index
Some of the information may be a little out of date, so if you aren't sure about something, feel free to ask :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MilloCz said:
Hi, i'm new at Pandoring and i need to ask if it can emulate theese consoles:
PSX
PS2
N64
NDS
Gamecube

PSX - Possible
PS2 - Are you high?
N64 - Possible
NDS - Might be possible
Gamecube - Really, are you taking ecstacy?
Xbox - No..*twitch*
X360 - No!
PS3 - *erupts in rage*
Wii - *head explodes*

MilloCz said:
No ps2 emu and so high price ? Pandora sux ?

Find me any portable device that has PS2 Emulation and I will get you one for free. Whatever it takes to get rid of you and 'Pandora sucks' remarks...
Oh wait. They don't exist! The Pandora is a *PORTABLE* ARM Linux based opensource handheld more capable than the PSP.

MilloCz said:

Wow. Funny how you list interests as "retro gamer." If that were true, your questioning of the high price point wouldn't hinge on PS2 emulation.

MilloCz said:
Pandora sux ?
Find me a handheld that emulate ps2 with about 10 hour of batteries, and you'll talk, else : go troll away....

EDIT: ninja'd... I'll emphase on my main point : Go troll away

This guy's been making these kind of snobby remarks all over the place. I suggest we give him the silence treatment while we play fullspeed PSX/GBA/(S)NES/N64/Sega/Atari/Whatsmore? games on our shiny Pandoras. Neener Neener.

MilloCz said:

you know what ? what DOES suck is your education. You may not understand about hardware and software requirements for ps2 emulation but your unlicked remarks are enough to call you a douchebag.

hlide said:
MilloCz said:

you know what ? what DOES suck is your education. You may not understand about hardware and software requirements for ps2 emulation but your unlicked remarks are enough to call you a douchebag.
From his profile:
Birthday - November 7, 1995

He's 14 years old. Of course he has no education.

Alerino said:
MilloCz said:

349 dollars frighten those who think Pandora is only a gamer gadget, indeed. But don't forget Pandora is a full computer, featuring qwerty/touchscreen/usb host/usb otg/tv-out/dual sdhc/insane battery life etc etc etc
Well put. That should keep the young trollet at bay. ;)

MilloCz said:

Just for the record, full speed PS3 emulation works fine though. You should probably buy one.

Steve

Rockthesmurf said:
Just for the record, full speed PS3 emulation works fine though. You should probably buy one.
Arkham Asylum sometimes drops to 58fps but it's hardly noticeable.

john4p said:
Rockthesmurf said:
Arkham Asylum sometimes drops to 58fps but it's hardly noticeable.

I can't get GTA IV to run at 60fps on my Pandora. It keeps running at ~300% speed and I can't find a way to clip it at 100%. Can you tell me how?

</joke>

Back