Emuconnect

Rayek

Recovering Sega Addict
Well, here goes:

sam fisher and I have just set up a new forum called Emuconnect. The idea was stirring in my brain that there should be a place where people could connect to each other, via Kaillera or direct IP connection, to play emulated games over the internet. The forum would serve as a meeting point, where people could come and BS in between bouts of Street Fighter and Metal Slug.

One of my goals is to set up several Kaillera servers around the world to promote the useage of Netplay in emulated games, and to bring more people to the community.

Once we get a few lines ironed out (i.e. once I figure out how to program in flash... lol), I'll post a link so you can at least check it out.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 1 2006 at 02:56 PM said:
cool, just registered.

I'd have thought you'd have boycotted it since it is co-produced by sam fisher. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 1 2006 at 07:28 AM said:
truth be told, I probably wont be on much anyhow. I just joined because It's showing my support for the new forum. It's a good idea, dont get me wrong, but meh.

lol

Rayek posted on Aug 1 2006 at 03:17 AM said:
EmuConnect

The logo's up, so it at least looks nicer. Take a gander.

No thanks, I don't like water fowl. ;)

Also, it's not working for me.

It seems that Klown was correct yesterday. Except dreamhost is down for me today.

I have reported the outage to them. Honestly, I know that they had a power outage, a pwer surge and a generator fire but that really is no excuse!

sam fisher posted on Aug 1 2006 at 08:58 AM said:
It's mostly all been done by Rayek.

Well, you started it all, and transferred almost everything from the old site to the new one, so kudos for that, too. I'm just making it look nice ;)

Just putting the bug out there that there are a few consistent forumers and now there's.. at least something to talk about. So visit the link in my sig to check it out, or if you're already a member, please post because we need to keep the ball rolling.

I'm going through a move as of right now and might not have the net for a few days (heaven forbid...) so I won't be up for games... Pretty much until next week. I saw your post on there, too bad it was a few hours after I got offline. At least now we have a 'chat' window. lol

Back