email and pm queue

snusmu

Still Fresh
hi ED,

as you mentioned, the PM and mail queue is long difficult to process.

i would like to ask - is it currently progressed at all or totally abandoned?

i am asking because i have one burning issue about 1ghz pandora delivery which i pmed you about and i wonder if i should continue waiting or post the issue here.

thank you for reply and respect for everything!

I just started to continue to work on my mails, presorted a few hundred yesterday and will continue with those hopefully this week.

It's not abandoned.

I'll try to check your PM soon.

ED you should consider outsourcing some of the non-private emails or PM so that the community can help somehow - I would be willing to give a hand if it were possible:)

That's what I'm working on :)

If you look at the top of the forums, there's now a contact us link (since yesterday night) which leads to a ticket system.

General inquiries could be replied by selected members of the community as well. I'm currently sorting all my emails into this ticket system...

So yes, that's exactly the plan :)

That's what I'm working on :)

If you look at the top of the forums, there's now a contact us link (since yesterday night) which leads to a ticket system.

General inquiries could be replied by selected members of the community as well. I'm currently sorting all my emails into this ticket system...

So yes, that's exactly the plan :)

Great, let me know when this is started - I would definitely give a hand (if I am considered a "selected member of the community" :) )

If its about basic software or hardwarequestions you can redirect some mail to me, too.

Back