Electronia, Wow!

Jester

Website
Visit site
Ive never been into puzzle games, ever i don't kno y but ive just never been able 2 get in2 them, but Electronia by Akuma_no_Houkon is possibly the most addictive, fun game ive ever played and it's so polished! it looks fantastic.

I'm downloading GPSquares and Perfect Fit now :D thx alot Akuma_no_Houkon

I kno this is random but i felt as if i just had 2 say how much i'm enjoying this game and how appreciated it is gp32_console

Perfectfit has gripped me most, but, when this gets high scoring, it could possibly be better.

It's one of those games where it becomes second sense and, once you're in 'the zone' you never want to leave.

It's a lot like bejeweled in that sense.

PinkSpider posted on May 5 2004 at 03:27 PM said:
I will try it when:
  • A: im sober
  • B: I have battries
Although all ur work is fun :)
you must never get to play gp32

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just his program have such a high standard of quality puzzle games are just easier 2 play that way + their all really well thought out..... i wonder if anybdoy is thinking of remaking every extend

Yeah nice one Akuma. Only played it once but it looks very good and I'm gonna devote a bit of time to this I think.

It's a lot like bejeweled in that sense.

Don't go there mattribute. That game had me hooked for months when I first had a palm PDA. I also think the gp32 variants just can't do the game justice because the stylus is much faster.

Gotta be honest though I hardly ever use my PDA for games since owning a GP32 :)

'in that sense'

they're both very different games, and bejeweled is suited to the PDA/PC, rather than GP32.

My high score on MSN bejeweled (timed) is 21000, though my ex-girlfriend has got 40000 (the biatch)

Once high score table is added, i'll be in heaven.

That's like asking ID software to make a point and click adventure ;)

Maybe he only likes making puzzle games, or he's best at creating those.

I'm loking forward to more puzzley goodness from him. Great job!

RockOut posted on May 5 2004 at 03:41 PM said:
I wish that he would develope other games besides puzzle games :unsure:
Glad you all like it! Remember I am just getting my feet wet. The GP32 seems to lack a fair assortment of puzzle games, and since I love puzzle games, I decided to use them as my stepping stone, my...gateway, into eventually a more broad spectrum of game genras.

'tis a great game Akuma, thanks! i woz playing all through RE today (apart from the last 10 mins when i was playing mc kids on lj)

BTW, i had a small suggestion for perfect fit, if your willing to go back to it, i think it would be heplful if the blocks that you move were semi transparent or summit so you can see when they're over the targets, and if they're over the right one

Crocomire posted on May 7 2004 at 01:56 PM said:
'tis a great game Akuma, thanks! i woz playing all through RE today (apart from the last 10 mins when i was playing mc kids on lj)

BTW, i had a small suggestion for perfect fit, if your willing to go back to it, i think it would be heplful if the blocks that you move were semi transparent or summit so you can see when they're over the targets, and if they're over the right one
I have many more plans for perfect fit, the inclusion of audio, many new block types, and another level pack of 100+ levels that utilize the new block types.

If you looked at that 1 level in extra.lpk you would have seen a little bit of the additions that are to come.

Dont worry, perfect fit will see more features and expansions to follow. I even plan to set up a section on my gp32 website hosting different level packs created by anyone, for everyone to download.

I too think there should be a way to tell if you have a color, or atleast the proper color, under the blocks, I dont want to use translucency because that would dull the colors making it much harder for non flu users to see. I might have a colored outline, or a glow of some sort arround blocks that are on colors already....we will have to wait and see.

where the hell has Akuma gone? I wonder if he's been secretly coding away at the next best gp32 game to surprise us with....

Back