Editing Station

jcm

Still Fresh
Does anyone know how to edit a station after changes have already been made? e.g., I created a John Barry station. Later,I added variety to the station with Maurice Jarre. I then changed my mind and wanted to delete Maurice Jarre. However, this doesn't appear to be possible. When I click on "edit this station,' nothing appears. I've also tried deleting the station entirely and then creating it again. However, there is still some record of Maurice Jarre and that music is still played. My experience is that once a choice is recorded on a station, it is hard-wired and can't be changed. Anyone else experience this and know how to remedy? It's fun to play around with adding variety but not if the action is irrevocable.

I'm sorry to tell you that you're in the wrong place. ;) This forum is for the handheld computer known as the Pandora, but it sounds as though you're enquiring about the internet radio service known as Pandora - I'm pretty sure that the site you're after is either this one, this one, or possibly this one.

I have no experience with what you're asking about, but since you're here, is this page of any help to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe, Prometheus, you're supposed to make a sale! I'm sure Craig and friends would have given you a 5% commission for selling a Pandora to jcm.

Prometheus, you are the best! You even supplied links! I am on the phone with the Vatican now regarding your canonization.

I need the embarrassed emoticon! Nonetheless, than you very much. Thanks to your advice, I figured out that I needed to disable the pop-up blocker on Google Chrome. I guess there's no end to the learning curve. Best wishes, JCM

I'm sorry to tell you that you're in the wrong place. ;) This forum is for the handheld computer known as the Pandora, but it sounds as though you're enquiring about the internet radio service known as Pandora - I'm pretty sure that the site you're after is either this one, this one, or possibly this one.

I have no experience with what you're asking about, but since you're here, is this page of any help to you?

I need the embarrassed emoticon!
shy-whistler.gif
02.gif
smiley_embarrassed.gif
th_Embarrassed.png
embarrassed_42x40.gif

Back