Edge Magazines For Sale

Doppleganger

Still Fresh
I have got Issue 2 to Issue 99 except for about half a dozen issues for sale.
I'm located in the UK.
Offers for one issue, some or all.

Depending on the price, I would consider taking the lot -- apart from needing shipping to Australia, which would probably cost a lot more than the mags themselves...

There are about 94 magazines. I was thinking £1 each as a joblot but will have price shipping to Aus.
I'll go ahead with pricing if that is OK with you?

Doppleganger said:
There are about 94 magazines. I was thinking £1 each as a joblot but will have price shipping to Aus.
I'll go ahead with pricing if that is OK with you?
Okay, please do. I hope it isn't a waste of your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry GunPei2X but I want these too! ;)

I'd be happy to offer £120 + shipping to Ireland if acceptable (& presuming condition of mags is ok?) Can paypal money if agreeable. Thanks.

I'd like them too. :)

But am also in Australia and I think the postage would make it a no-show, especially since you have a prospective buyer from Ireland.

BTW - I can put in a good word for GunPei2X as I recently sold some magazines to him through eBay unbeknown that it was him.

slaanesh said:
BTW - I can put in a good word for GunPei2X as I recently sold some magazines to him through eBay unbeknown that it was him.
Thanks mate :)

Doppleganger, please take up Satanic Virus' offer as I know I wouldn't be able to match that -- postage would certainly be a deal killer. Enjoy, SV!

GunPei2X said:
slaanesh said:
Thanks mate :)

Doppleganger, please take up Satanic Virus' offer as I know I wouldn't be able to match that -- postage would certainly be a deal killer. Enjoy, SV!

Thanks GunPei2X :) See below - I won't be going ahead so feel free to buy these if you like.

Doppleganger, I have thought about this a bit more and don't think I'll be proceeding. Sorry about that but I really have no room for all those magazines!! I am trying to clear out space as it is :D I'd say your best bet would be to put them on ebay and have a free local pick-up option available, or see what happens in this thread. Sorry for the confusion and best of luck with the sale.

Thanks for all the interest in this.
I've tried pricing the weight of this package to OZ but the Royal Mail site is saying it's too big.
But maybe I'm doing something wrong when inputting the weights.
I'm off work tomorrow so will have more time to investigate more.
Will post back tomorrow evening (UK time).

Well, I've priced it and for two packages of about 18KG each to OZ is going to cost about £300!
I had to double check to see if that was right, but it is.
I think that is too much for a buyer to pay to make this viable.

Back