Release Easy RPG PND for Pandora

ingoreis

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Hi all..here is the EasyRPG PND from PtitSeb:
Thanks for the fantastic Work to create it for our Pandora @ptitSeb ;)

And Thanks too for the EasyRPG Team to make these Games playable and specialy @Ghabry for Update Informations: :)

It play RPG Maker 2000 and RPG Maker 2003 Games.

Thanks for this wonderfully RPG Player. ;)

You will find many Games for it on Sites like:

and others.

Last edited:
Thanks, looking good :)

I wonder... is there a compatibility list of EasyRPG that shows which RPGs are fully playable?

I'd like to package these into single PNDs, much more convenient for unexperienced users (I did the same with  OnScripter games and plan on doing this with AGS games).

BTW: Ingo, you are doing a lot of videos using a TV Out Cable... as you have probably seen, I'm currently creating articles about emulators here at the boards, including videos

I plan on doing the same for games and productivity tools as well.

Do you think you got the time recording games / emulators / other things and then upload the videos to my FTP server?

I would edit them, put them on YouTube and include them at the articles, showing new users what our precious Pandy can do :)

I found no compatibility List for EasyRPG yet.

When you want that i make Videos for you,make i them :)

Send me a List with Games and Aplications who you want.

For Uploading using i Filezilla.

I can Upload them on the Pandora Qemu Server and give you Links when you want. ;)

Time is my only Problem but 1-3 Videos per Day should be no Problem for me ^_^

OMG!!!

There goes the next 6 months of my life... so many games to try

This has been on my wish list for years but didn't think it was possible.

Compatibility list would be perfect. Does anybody have a suggestion on any good RPGmaker RPG's? Something with good / epic story and well balanced battle system? Thanks in advance.

Compatibility list would be perfect. Does anybody have a suggestion on any good RPGmaker RPG's? Something with good / epic story and well balanced battle system? Thanks in advance.
Definetly try Final Fantasy Endless Nova, its a great game,  I have been wanting to finish it on my pandora for a while but don't get your hopes up, i think this rpgmaker has been in this beta state for a loooong time and its pretty unusable if i remember correctly after using it on my Caanoo.

Nice! Played Vampires Dawn back in the days! Great game! :)

Is it also possible to make RPGs with this software like with the original RPG Maker???

Hey Ingo,

I've never played easy rpg games before.

Could you please give me the link where to get the game you're playing in the video (only if it's legal of course If not, any other Game is fine as well).

As soon as I know how those games look like it should be easy to find more on the internet.

ah this brings back memories... i made 2 complete RPGs with this back in the day, wonder if i still have them on CD somewhere... a pandora port of the RPG 2003 shell (without any files, for legal reasons) would be awesome so i could tweak my old projects

Last edited by a moderator:
could maybe get in touch with don miguel, he was involved in translating RPGMaker and has already worked on some software for pandora, the excellent AAAA. Perhaps he could port RM2k3 to pandy. Or maybe we could get a port of the alpha ED mentioned

Does this actually have any reasonable compatibility now? When I built it a year ago absolutely nothing I tried worked to any degree that could be called playable, only one game I found actually did anything at all. I set it aside awaiting Rikku and team to improve it further.

Hi Kazuki,the Last Version was long Time ago.

Can you please update the PND on the Repo with a newer git Version?

I would be glad to play more RPGMaker Games on the Pandora ;)

Hey is there an editor in this PND too? I would really like to make my own games, not play others. Or is there another PND that can do this? I've tried the rpg maker for ps1 but it's VERY limited...

I tried little bit the new Version on Gamegadget V2.

Easy RPG 0.1.2 Alpha work not realy better.

Same Errors like the Pandora Version.

Maybe a Actual Github Version work better.

Compiling under Slackware fail and under Codeblocks too.

Readers compile fine,Player break compiling.

Back