E3 2015

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
http://www.e3expo.com

16th of June ~ 18th of June 2015

What are your announcement predictions? What are you excited about?

I don't care about anything!! I just want nVIDIA to finally, officially announce their long awaited nVIDIA Shield portable 2, so I can finally get my X1 on :D

While you were sleeping...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/D2xgu4QnYA0?feature=oembed
XBOX ONE backawards compatibility

XBOX ONE Elite Wireless controller

Unravel

PS4 can now playback MKV files (what about PS3 :( )

Shenmue 3 (PC and PS4)

Final Fantasy VII Remake/Remastered (PS4, XBOX ONE and PC)

The Last Guardian

Mother (Earthbound Beginnings (Wii U)

Fallout Shelter (iOS)

Super Mario Maker

Dreams

Uncharted 4 demo

Last edited by a moderator:
A more-or-less retail version of Sony's Morpheus VR and some actual games for it shown.

They recently ran a competition to win a trip to E3 to try it out there, so less of a prediction, just anticipation...

Nintendo announced it last E3

What I want to see is little more Zelda.

And Devil's Third might be nice as well.

What I want to see is little more Zelda.
They seem to be doing a lot with Zelda.  Maybe they can share that attention with other franchises.  I guess they are with Star Fox (and the always popular Mario stuff).  There is another spacefaring adventurer of sorts that I would like to see get a new game. 

It would be nice to hear about someone I have never heard of that is bringing new ideas and a new product out that will make big waves.  Something truly different.  I won't be following E3, but I am sure I will hear about it if someone shows something like this.

I've heard that Retro Studios will be making an announcement, a new WiiU Metroid Prime is the least likely but I'm still salivating at the possibility.

I've heard that Retro Studios will be making an announcement, a new WiiU Metroid Prime is the least likely but I'm still salivating at the possibility.
I really like that series.  Last week I was going to play them but I don't have a wavebird so I can play on the Wii in the bedroom (the Gamecube is upstairs for use by a kiddo, and there may be one there, but I would love to use my Samus themed Fight Pad if I could find a wiimote to gamecube adapter and long enough cable).  Now my hopes are up for a new Metroid Prime...

The interactions between the boy & creature in Last Guardian are beautiful, spectacular animation too, as soon as there's a definitive release date I'll be picking up a PS4.

Back