Dunno What To Call This!

Kai

Website
cuboard.proboards14.com
Right, sorry for the shit title. here's my question...

When we got our GP32's we had to register our GP32 with its own unique username and password. Now, I'm considering selling my FLU and outting the money towards a BLU...

...would the person buying my FLU need my username and password? I'm guessing not, unless they want to play the commercial games? In which case I will need to change my login to the sites I use because they also use the same username and password!? :unsure:

if you sell your GP32, then better change your joyGP pasword and give it to the person, you sold the GP to.

gp32_console can be re-registered.

have you bought anything from joygp? if you contact the operator apparently you can have anything you've purchased transferred to the new gp32_console code.

The only commercial thing I bought was Moviepark, but I never used it anyway.

So if I go to the official GP32 site as well as the JoyGP site and change my passwords, I can pass them onto the buyer, safely?

I bought a 2ndhand GP32, inherited the login&pass from the person I bought it from.. well he didn't actually tell me, I used the recognition proggy XD

Q-Wi-Q posted on Jul 8 2004 at 02:45 PM said:
I bought a 2ndhand GP32, inherited the login&pass from the person I bought it from.. well he didn't actually tell me, I used the recognition proggy XD
Eeek! That's actually a huge security risk. Blimey, I must remember not to use a common password on my GP... if I sell it or it gets nicked, I don't want people able to theoretically nick every account I own and such. Just hope the password on my old, lost GP wasn't a common one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back