Dungeon And Gaurder

:D Some people just can't resist downloading it can you?
Shame on the 2 people who are. :lol:

Is it commercial or not?
Plus the disclaimer says that the people who upload the torrent take the responseability for it. so I huess its not my problem! :lol:

Sam,

You already know the answer to that don't you ;). If you have a gpCinema torrent then why don't you just delete non-gpCinema stuff anyway rather then asking the whole world for it's view :D.

In case I am not clear, yes it IS warez unless it's the demo and there would be no point putting ANY gp32 apps on a torrent anyway.

May I suggest you give a little thought before you post effectively an advert (with a link FFS) to GP32 warez :eek:. It really is starting to cross the line and common sense is a very useful gift.

Sorry.
I have no commercial games so I did not know. It is not just for gp cinema stuff the name is "gp32torrent" not gpcinematorrent anyway my disclaimer says that the person who uploaded it gets in trouble. WIth out knowing if it is a demo I am hoping someone will tell me whether it is or no so I will KNOW weather to remove it or not.

That filesize looks like a demo for it doesn't it.
P.S. I am against gp32 warez as gamepark needs all the help and money it can get. Is there somewhere where I can report them as they are using hotmail I don't know which ISP they are.
some one has finished downloading it so is it a semo or not?

yeah like some ones gonna say if they were downloadin gp32 warez.

just take it down until your sure.

I didn't think a demo of D&G was ever released on the GP32 was it?

Also, I've just seen a review of D&G saying that it's ~10mb in size, so that torrent could well be the full version of the game (hacked?).

Sam,

Get rid of the file and stop farting about. Posting a link and tell people there 'maybe' warez on it is enough to get you banned based on the boards rules regardless of your 'rules' and stuff.

I don't wish to sound rude but you are having a lot of basic issues with XP/viruses etc. (and a lack of understanding regarding firewalls, anti-virus etc.) on the PC you are running the torrent daemon on so I would have to say that YOU are well out of your depth and this is just going to lead to more problems and heartache for you the longer you keep this up.

One of the mods got to it just before me.
It kept giving me an error when I tried to delete when I refreshed the page to find it gone?
I know enough about xp.
I don't know how to code or anything though.
My computer was restarting before I set up a tracker as half my windows files were missing!
Please no more gp32 warez as you are just helping to destroy the handheld I made this torrent for.

Sam,

Wrong, Dooms engine SOURCE is avalable but the full WAD for all the Doom 1 levels is STILL commericial (and sold by ID) only the Shareware WAD is free to distribute from a legal standpoint.

A mod player is not warez, why don't you just make it a gpCinema torrent and be done with it (if you HAVE to run one at all). 5 posts an hour about things being on your damm torrent is going to piss poeple off real quick (and yes I AM having a bad day) ;).

I've deleted poker guys user. The mods arn't moding much. Anyway I put on the discaliamer that they take responsibility for what they post as I am too busy at the moment.

Back