Dune2

khephren

Website
Visit site
Iv'e heard a rumour that someone wrote an ST dune2 clone, the only link iv'e found to it didn't work though. Does anybody else know any more about this?

well, there's a port for Genesis/MD, but you'll have to wait for that emu to be released before you can play it anyway...

I also tried to find this after some1 suggested it but i could not find a thing i really want an real time strategy game for my gp32 no turn based stuff ! :(

actually on yahoo gp32 dev there is a file there that says its a mega drive/ genesis emu ;) i haven't tried it tho...

ive got this game for my mega drive.

its not bad its kinda like an early C&C

its also made by westwood studio's.

saying that its not all smiles, you can only select one unit individually and that really got on my nurves

I had it on the Amiga. It was a bit slow paced, and sometimes you could reach a total stalemate situation, with both sides having no money or units. Base defenses were very good.
Most annoying feature - all buildings degraded over time, forcing you to go through every building a click repair airly often.

Often described as the first RTS, but I have heard there was some game on the spectrum or commodore 64 which could be described as an RTS.

Not sure how well a RTS would work on a handheld - screen is small, make it hard to see enough of the map and make out different units at the same time.

Back