Duke 3d

camokid

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi

Can anyone fill me in on how to change the control settings for duke3d, in detail.

thanks!

so glad i got this working!!!

You need to edit duke3d.cfg somehow. You could either do that by hand, or the easier option is to use the duke3d setup program on a PC. Have a look at the readme to see what PC keys the GP2X buttons work as, then change the keys to the corresponding values using the setup program. When you exit it, you'll have a new duke3d.cfg you can copy to the GP2X.

You can change the controls within Duke (can't remember where though). If you can't find the config screen then you're probably using an old version.

basically, i can see how to do it in the cfg file, but I'm not sure which 2x button = which command?

any clues?

gdelappa posted on Feb 9 2006 at 12:42 PM said:
Right now, this last version is too buggy (freezes when exiting, freezes when saving a game, etc). So let's wait for the next release or keep using Duke 3D on Zodiac.

ok...

can i borrow your zodiac? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
gdelappa posted on Feb 9 2006 at 04:42 PM said:
Right now, this last version is too buggy (freezes when exiting, freezes when saving a game, etc). So let's wait for the next release or keep using Duke 3D on Zodiac.

Dunno what kind of crazy version youve got lately, but mines saves and exits fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back