Dualscene2 Out Now

Very good reviews, I now want to buy all those games. Except the puzzle ones.
I never really considered the DS in the way that that first article talks about it, but it does make sense. Though I think the GBA2 will implement much of the DS's features (probably a touch screen).

Edit: It must have cost you a fortune for all those games! Where did you order them from?

A few people have asked this. Well, I had Mario with the console from Import Madness.-and obvouisly got the Metroid demo. I completed it totally within a week or so, so I ordered Wario Ware from gbax.com. I completed that, so ordered Oneline for £14 on a Play-Asia special deal. Mr. Driller cost me £17 in a simular deal, and Feel the Magic cost me £27 from ebay.

Band Brothers and Pokemon Dash belong to my brother.

:)

A few people have asked this. Well, I had Mario with the console from Import Madness.-and obvouisly got the Metroid demo. I completed it totally within a week or so, so I ordered Wario Ware from gbax.com. I completed that, so ordered Oneline for £14 on a Play-Asia special deal. Mr. Driller cost me £17 in a simular deal, and Feel the Magic cost me £27 from ebay.

Band Brothers and Pokemon Dash belong to my brother.

:)
Holy shit, you're loaded!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all lol. It was my birthday four days before Christmas and then cash for Christmas.

Still saving. Hopefully going to New York with Laura later this year, and I can pick up a PSP there to save myself some cash.

so there still will be a GBA 2??

It seems impossible to find any info on anything related to GBA 2 anywhere.

It's funny because most people have forgotten that the DS was never really supposed to be a replacement or successor to the GBA at all, at least the way Nintendo was pitching it. Sure seems like the logical successor to the GBA to me.

Doesn't seem like it'd make sense to release a 'true' follow up to the GBA for at least the next few years, now that they've released the DS.

Back