Entware and Movie Park question

digestivedunker

Still Fresh
Can anybody here confirm that the Entware registration site is currently not working? I have been trying to sign-up so that I can purchase and download Movie Park. However the *submit* button does not appear to be working! :huh:

Yeah, think entware site is messed up, why dont you try the free divx player first?

Trust me, its worth your time and patience to get the Moviepark program from entware. If you love watching movie with good quailty sound and picture. Moviepark is it. And for 5.80 US dollars you can't go wrong. As far as the site having troubles...just be patient...the same thing happened to me about 2 months ago, but I got it...and man ..I am downloading a new movie to my SMC every other day.

I've been having the same problems as digestivedunker.

In the meantime, does anyone know any good sites for files to go with Movie Park ? (film trailers, music videos etc).

I am sure if you have Kazaa p2p or Morpheus p2p you can search for "trailer" or "music video" and find a ton of decent files. I personally like animated episodes like the simpsons and Batman... some classic transformer episodes..etc. I have also gotten some trailers of the new matrix movie and and the animated matrix episodes currently being downloaded free from "theanimatrix.com" there is only one episode up, but there should be 3 more in the coming months.

Sorted my EntWare problems! :D

It was due to my browser (Phoenix), which did not understand the .asp code used for the submit button on the sign-up page. :unsure: Managed to sign-up using IE.

I now have a registered copy of Movie Park and a desire to acquire a few Simpsons clips! ;)

I think I will also check out the animated Matrix link mentioned by TJFBryant as well...

Back