Ds Games On Ebay

Mosch

Reeks of fish
Website
Visit site
I am currently looking for Trauma Center on the DS and came across several copies on ebay. Most of them are sent from Hong Kong, are very cheap and sold by people with very high feedback. Now I wonder if it would be wise to buy one. Are there already DS bootlegs out there or are there others problems that can arise with those games?

For example this one: http://cgi.ebay.de/NEW-Nintendo-DS-Game-TR...1QQcmdZViewItem

25 pounds sounds very reasonable to me, I doubt I could get the game cheaper when it finally is released here in Germany.... but I am a little worried about this whole "Hong Kong" thing. Has anybody of you guys ever bought a game at such a seller? How long did the delivery take and was everything in order? Currently it looks dodgy as hell to me, but I am very much tempted by the price ;)

Jarska333 posted on Feb 17 2006 at 10:26 AM said:
I'd be worried about the operating lanquage. Do you speak chinese, or japanese? :)

Ah, english version. B)

I rember reading on a forum a discusion on pirated ds carts and no one seemed yet to have come across em.. so maybe you'll be ok for now

However Trauma center in japnese would not be fun.. remember trying the jap demo and it was tricky to understand what you were supposed to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
skysnapper posted on Feb 17 2006 at 11:19 AM said:
Jarska333 posted on Feb 17 2006 at 10:26 AM said:
I'd be worried about the operating lanquage. Do you speak chinese, or japanese? :)

Ah, english version. B)

I rember reading on a forum a discusion on pirated ds carts and no one seemed yet to have come across em.. so maybe you'll be ok for now

However Trauma center in japnese would not be fun.. remember trying the jap demo and it was tricky to understand what you were supposed to do.

Hm.... OK, I'll take the plunge. I'll let you all know how this works out ;)
Also, the auctions all said that the game was english, so I have now bought and hope for the best ;) Now to play the waiting game....

....hasn't arrived yet...

I don't know if you will get this in Germany but I ordered something (a GBA flash cart) from HK and I had to pay £30 customs charge when it came into the UK.

Flash card was £70 or something.

Good Luck.

Na, customs wouldn't sting me in that case because the value is too low to be taxed. I paid for the GP32 though, but I knew that before I ordered ;)

OK, I said I'd let you know... everything went well :D There is actually nothing more to say, I have just removed a pancreatic tumor :D

hehe, i played the demo as well, but i allways killed the 2nd guy :-(
but iwas pretty good at fixing him up again ^^

Vimacs posted on Feb 28 2006 at 07:56 PM said:
hehe, i played the demo as well, but i allways killed the 2nd guy :-(
but iwas pretty good at fixing him up again ^^
what, you brought him back from the dead??? :blink:

Sounds good, would you recommend it Mosch?

Mosch posted on Feb 28 2006 at 09:48 PM said:
OK, I said I'd let you know... everything went well :D There is actually nothing more to say, I have just removed a pancreatic tumor :D

Yes, but have you tried the game yet? :huh:

Nova posted on Feb 28 2006 at 08:23 PM said:
Sounds good, would you recommend it Mosch?

Definitely. Although this game gets incredibly hard.... I am currently stuck at the "5 Kyriaki in 10 Minutes" Mission - crazy! I can do two in 5 Minutes and barely leave my patients breathing :D Still, it's a lot of fun. Also, this game would not be possible on any other system and I suppose it to be sold out soon. Grab it while it's hot ;)

Sony: Um... whatever did you do?

Back