Ds Flash Carts

razzy

Website
Visit site
Hi guys just wanted to get some advice on Flash Carts for the DS as I know that a few of you have used them in the past...

What sort of price should I expect to pay? (would probably buy it off E-bay) What sort of Size should I be looking for? (only need to carry 1 or 2 games at the most) Which is the easiest to use? and lastly which is most reliable?

All answers greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Get an R4. It is absolutely teh shit.

Just drag and drop, no converting required. Very reasonably priced too.

I'd recommend getting a 1gb micro SD with it if you really only plan on carrying 1-2 games at a time (like me).

as your in the uk i reccomend www.supercardstore.com, the guy is really helpful, good prices (R4 £22.55) and he's based in the uk, sells all kinds of flash carts and sd cards. fast delivery for free too! i have mini sd super card and pass key for my ds, i prefer this cause i like to use the super card on my gb micro.

edit: oh yeah play.com's own brand mini sd are really cheap. 1gb 5.99 2gb 9.49

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Get an R4. It is absolutely teh shit.
Just drag and drop, no converting required. Very reasonably priced too.

I'd recommend getting a 1gb micro SD with it if you really only plan on carrying 1-2 games at a time (like me).

seconded i bought a ds when they first came out and i used it for awhile got bored of the games i bought for it so it just got left to catch dust. about 2 months ago i got an r4ds its like having a new console with all the games you want plus homebrew too

you cant go wrong with one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say thanks guys... received my R4 today with 1 gig card and I couldnt be happier with it... such a bargain at just over £30! Special thanks to Cupc4kes for reccomending supercardstore to me cause that where I got it from...

razzy said:
Just wanted to say thanks guys... received my R4 today with 1 gig card and I couldnt be happier with it... such a bargain at just over £30! Special thanks to Cupc4kes for reccomending supercardstore to me cause that where I got it from...
Sweet man! If you need any help, drop us a PM :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back