Drmd V5 Beta 8 - Gp32 Release

Reesy

Certified Guru
Website
reesy.gp32x.de
Hi,

I've had a few complaints that the current GP32 version of DrMD does not allow you to save the LCD type configuration, so I compiled a couple of new versions, 1 for normal BLUs,FLUs and NLUs and the other for BLU+. This release also includes an updated version of the cyclone core which has some fixes in made by Notaz.

Download DrMDv5b8
Download DrMDv5b8-BLU+

Later
Reesy

thanks for showing some love to us gp32'ers :)

on another note, after playing some genesis on my shiny new psp, I can say with certainty that you are indeed a prolific coder; how in god's name you got fullspeed genesis on my beloved gp32 is beyond me. I honestly think drmd plays better than anything on psp; thanks so much :)

thanks for showing some love to us gp32'ers :)

on another note, after playing some genesis on my shiny new psp, I can say with certainty that you are indeed a prolific coder; how in god's name you got fullspeed genesis on my beloved gp32 is beyond me. I honestly think drmd plays better than anything on psp; thanks so much :)
It has a bigger CPU that anything :rolleyes:

Overclock DRMD on GP2x to 333mhz, then watch it run ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
did you fully read my post? doesnt seem like it ;)

@ 333 the psp struggles to emulate megadrive games; gp32 can run many games well at 133, and when the system is OC'ed it's even better

hence, reesy = one hell of a dev :D

Sorry Reesy for this bug-report, but when i re-scan the rom directory (contains 45 roms) on my GP32BLU+ i get a reset (btw: only with the new release). :(

great release as always i did not expect less from reesy :) (i am kiddin)
only prob i have is that some zipped roms dont work anymore... (maybe deleting cfg will help)

now for the complaints of a free emu :) super bubble bobble still dont work (and in mame its far too slow, and the atari st version sucks somehow ...)
i guess i gotta buy a gp2x finally :)

Back