Dosbox

sukhi2011

I have super street fighter 2 turbo demo,how can i run the game,how do i mount the game.

or wait... and while you wait do some research! on how to use the emulators you currently have.

Currently my DosBox EX v3.0 will contain zenity + custom made c++ written wrapper for DosBox. Think of it as: select file from zenity file-selector and play :) . In next releases i'll add fast cd mounting [from zenity as well]

Last edited:
If you don't like zenity, use gtkdialog (get it from newest daphne pnd ithe betathread). Much more flexible and supports nice pictures etc.

51ExVRKa20L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Well milshake i have got my previous emulators running perfectly well,it's only atari st and dosbox i'm working how to get them working.

Atari st .pnd is installed i don't have the bios yet or the games,i really don't have the time to try it out yet.

Well i will just try to work dos box.

thats fine but at least try to search for the answer before just asking someone to tell you want to type, im sure your not to lazy to spend 2 minutes to do a quick google search, thats how long it took me to find the answer.

About st emulator,i have read the doc but it doesn't mention what version bios you need, i did install bios and emulator got started,is that the correct bios.

Second thing is when click on floppy drive A: it says is not responding,why is it doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back