Doom I & Ii Ports Please, Thanks

gogobrent

Still Fresh
:D Can somebody guve me a list with links to all the DOOM I & II ports??
Like Goldeney or that FF one B)
Thanks

falken isnt the only to have ported doom wad, i cant remember the others tho.

My Webpage Here you can get an updated Alien Doom wad I've been working on. I'm kind of keeping it quiet, since its my first wad and don't want anyone cutting me down if it stinks. Also my last site blew up since everyone was after my windup backgrounds (will get a better site soon with more bandwidth).

There are a couple of issues with this wad. First, it has to be selected as an extra wad in the doom setup page. Second is that I think two levels are unplayable since there are objects in the way that I don't know how to make pass throughable. (I think it has to do with blockmaps or something called Dehacked??). Third, is that the first episode "Knee Deep in the Dead" has been relabelled "The Colonists" since the soldiers when get shot sometimes have an alien sound (to reflect the embryos in their stomachs). Anyway the graphics have been altered and the music changed.

Enjoy....

Anyone know of other wads to convert let me know. Wintex is both great and at times confusing as hell.

Bottom line is I'm not a coder or programmer, my strengths lie in photoshop / psp.

So what are the coolest WADs around? Becuase I mainly play DOOM II. The Final Fantasy one was cute and not too shabby but the half-life conversion was pretty poor I think. such advanced games don't translate well to the Doom engine. WAD creators should keep it simple.

Btw. Does anyone think it will be possible to port Duke Nukem 3D to the GP?

Back