Domain name registration for GP32 World

crazeeplaya

That's the way I like it
I am looking for somewhere reliable and cheap to register my domain gp32world.com, but I don't know where to look. Can anyone help

Also, does anyone know of a way of getting a forum on my site ( I can't use cgi or sql, so I guess it could be difficult)

crazeeplaya - yes. Someone could host it (possibly me). Of course I am reluctant to as it may directly conflict with gp32x's present board, but if it deals with other things, maybe.

I would say if you tell us the land where you live its much easier ;)

Only domain or just host ??

Germany is pretty cool at that stuff gonna buy my domain soon at 3 or 4 € a month but i have to pay 12 months ahead ;)

My site will kick ass a german gp32 site ;)

Hando we can be partners if you want ;)

Unless you speak a language that does not currently have a GP32 message board, I wouldn't bother. Almost anybody who would post to your board already posts here.

Well you could be in my board so that i got some good known guys but it will be german at the biggest part so i shouldnt have some big opponents :D

I used WiserHosting back when they offered £40 a year for unlimited bandwidth and space (of course there are probably restrictions). However shortly after they capped the bandwidth, and then after that, the space. Luckily my contract is bound to the original terms :D and they are probably losing money on me ... but oh well.

I use valuehost. Reasonable prices, and you can do cgi, cronjobs, telnet access, unlimited subdomains etc. Very friendly support too.

Back