Do you play an instrument?

Blue vein flute count?

Otherwise a harmonica but not with any skill, I also have stylophones but again not taught or anything I just use it for fun now and again I pick them up

I'm making some noise with a five string bass guitar and a loud combo amp.

But I can't call that music
laugh.gif

I would love to learn playing blues, jazz and funk music on it, but I never had enough dedication into learning to play.

I do play an instrument:

Guitar:

I have a Acoustik Guitar i play on Campfire from the Boyscouts

And a E-Guitar, but i have a bit to learn to play, but i can make alot crash....

Hm, I just got a kinda cool idea!

We should write a pandora song! And we just play each own bit

send it to one person who can edit it together and BOM! Pandora theme song :D

i always wanted to learn to play the piano, never got around to it, and i probably never will

can get a sound out of pretty much anything really, but ranking from best to worst:

violin (grade 8, 7 years of county wide orchestra playing among other things-need to play more often)

viola (a big violin, shift the fingerings and it's just the same)

trumpet/trombone

then any other instrument i can find a page full of fingerings for tbh :)

When I find the time:

Electric guitar and bass, didgeridoo, since my trip to India I play tabla and since this summer I also got a semi-acoustic mandolin :)

I started playing electric bass and guitar about 7 years ago, before trading them in for a classical (not acoustic) guitar - much better sound and it doesn't need an amplifier. I also play a bit of my family's heyboard every now and then, but I'm not exactly proficient.

Yep, keyboard and piano. Few instruments are as versatile as a piano. Unfortunately it's kinda hard to lug around.

Bass guitar, piano/synth keyboard. I've got some godawful music posted somewhere online... Not going to link it though!

Currently got the Korg PS60 in for review. Itssa nice. My mainstay is a Roland Juno D, it won out vs the 88-key GHA Roland Fantom X I used to have... Simply because it was portable. I do miss having a full size keyboard, though, and will get something special as soon as I have a house big enough to put it in.

I'm very keen on my daughter learning piano and ultimately surpassing me. Mainly because I didn't have any formal lessons and still suck at it.

Guitar, it's a great stress reliever to jam out some Pantera tunes (R.I.P. Dime). I own 5 guitars, 2 acoustic and 3 electric. I also have a full Crate stack and a bunch of distortion pedals as well as an 8 pedal synthesizer. Unfortunately, I don't get to play as often as I used to.

I see a couple bassists here, where the hell were you guys when I was still in a band? Probably the only thing harder to find is a good vocalist!

I play soprano, alto and tenor saxophone. My alto also needs to go in for a little "check up" and get some pads replaced that will probably end up costing around $600 . Its also the reason why I won't be able to order my pandora for a couple more months :'(

I also take private lessons for alto. I mostly play classical/romantic music on my alto, both solos and in a concert band. I usually play soprano for sax quartets and ensembles or just for fun at "Pep rallies" with my school's pep band at Basketball games and occasionally solo with it in Jazz band. In my school's jazz band I play lead tenor. I also love doing improv/ad lib solos for jazz band, they are always a lot of fun.

I'm also starting to play Trumpet for a polka band that a few friends and I have started. We hope to play at some weddings and other festivities.

I can also play all of the bugle calls on the bugle (I use a real bugle, not a trumpet) and do so for the flag ceremonies at the camp I work at in the summer.

Back