Do people you know think the Pandora's a scam?

Do people you know (online or off) think the Pandora is a scam?

• Total voters

Blue Protoman

Obviously, this applies for people you've told. And this is NOT whether they think it'll be a success, this is about whether they think it's a scam. Of course, nobody here thinks the Pandora is a scam (especially not since it actually exists). Your families and friends might not be so informed, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is scamdelous!rant rant dislike your signature and avatar rant.(joking)edit my you do like to start threads.Something of a prolific digital seamstress :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I need another option for "They don't care and they are bored to death with me talking about it"

this is scamdelous!rant rant dislike your signature and avatar rant.(joking)edit my you do like to start threads.Something of a prolific digital seamstress :D
i knew i wasnt the only one that thinks hes aiming for a thread-a-day to replace EDs wideo-a-day

lol. YES, I have friends and family to this day that think this is a scam. No one I know has pre-ordered, I'm the only one. I know a lot of Mac and Microsoft fanboys that don't have very much of an interest in it but when they hear the delays and I've paid in advance they're first thought is 'scam'. My Linux fanboy friends/family also think this as I paid in advance. When I mention that some people have their units they go on youtube and point out that of the 900 people that have Pandoras only a handful have posted videos and they can't find any online reviews and claim I've been scammed. Everyone else doesn't want to hear about it or is sick of hearing me talk about it.

Oh well, only time will tell if this is a scam or not as I have never seen one in real life but it has been a fun ride!

At my job they make a lot of fun about me, having payed a lot of money a long time ago and still waiting.

If you think about it : ITS ABSURD !!!!!!! ( and i agree :) )

But that does not change anything about the fact that in 2 months © i will have my Pandora and smile :lol: :D :lol:

But the question was : Do people you know think the Pandora's a scam

The answer : i don't now :)

When you can show them a Pandora, nobody thinks of scam, they want to give me credit cards, cash, gold, & girls.

Voted no, but it should really be "no, but they do their best to wind me up..."

most of my friends, thinks, it was a scam. And after i got the pandora, most of them said, it is crap and didn't believe, that i paid so much for that...

Out of the corner of my eye, I read the topic title as "Do you think people know the pandora's a scam." It gets me every time.

I for one, can't wait to mock my father and sister when I get my Panda. I have been catching shit from them for the last 2 years. They gave up on it like a month in. The only person who believes me is my SO.

I NEED TO MOCK THEM!! SEND IT NOW!! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSE!!

yep, unfortunately, most of my friends think it's a scan after 23 months of preordering :(

cant' wait to prove them wrong ! hopefully soon !! ;)

Kisses

Mac

Back