Distributori

Vincenzo Ampolo

Still Fresh
Hi,
I'm Vincenzo Ampolo <vincenzo@eshopen.com> from eshopen.com.
We are a company interested to sell and support the openpandora project. We are located in Milan (Italy) and [I'm stupid spammer] worldwide products in our ecommerce.

We already sell the open mobile Openmoko from July and we think that our customers could be interested in buying pandora too. In the meanwhile, looking at openpandora.org i see lack of buying support (maybe because pandora are not on sold yet?).

We are interested in adding pandora to our shop (www.eshopen.com) and Ebay.

Can please a seller manager / project admin contact me if he/she is interested in this distribution/partnership?

Bump. This could be important, but seems to have been over-looked.

a real distributor!!!! plz,plz,plz order 1000 or more so we dont have to risk our payments fsking up!

Mr devil45 said:
a real distributor!!!! plz,plz,plz order 1000 or more so we dont have to risk our payments fsking up!
Not a good welcome.

Mr. Ampolo, thank you for your enquiry. The leaders of the project have been extremely busy these past few days, but I'm sure that someone will officially reply sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was referring to the fact that everyone's official payments are messing up , and a distributor could end that problem.i welcome this,because i'd much rather buy from a distributer.

Mr devil45 said:
i was referring to the fact that everyone's official payments are messing up , and a distributor could end that problem.i welcome this,because i'd much rather buy from a distributer.
Partially true, but it could have been expressed with more eloquence and accuracy.

Not everyone's payments are messing up, however it does seem possible that a distributor could bring some stability into the situation.

We are located in Milan (Italy) and [I'm stupid spammer] worldwide products in our ecommerce.

What's with the "I'm stupid spammer" bit? Is there some kind of filter on this forum?

They that is a bit funny on another forum there was a filter that replaces references to certain drug advets as [poisonous crap] although I believe this is probably a welcome development here :)

@Mr Devil45 Craigix is a GPH distributer what makes you think any other company would be less vulnerable to banking woes these days especially under the circumstances that caused most of it

Esn said:
We are located in Milan (Italy) and [I'm stupid spammer] worldwide products in our ecommerce.

What's with the "I'm stupid spammer" bit? Is there some kind of filter on this forum?

Exactly, there were a sitename you can extract from the email address (eshopenDotCom)

you have an "200Mhz x586 CPU VIA" "minipc" on your shop...

200Mhz x586 CPU VIA ???? I suppose this can *just* boot a bash shell :)

Edit: seams http://www.ewayco.com/ makes these... they have also 500 (!) Mhz versions :)

Polossatik said:

Edit: seams http://www.ewayco.com/ makes these... they have also 500 (!) Mhz versions :)

I don't think it's the right thread/forum to talk about it but...

Right now the experimental (call it first unit got from eway for eshopen) is running an ubuntu linux intrepid server on a 1TB usb external hard drive downloading files with bittorrent (via aria2) and with amule (remotely controlled by amulegui).

It does its dirty work better than any pc. no any kind of noise :)

ps: it's in the same room in which i sleep :)

Polossatik said:

I'm using a similar minipc from a differend distributor as my test web + miscellaneous experiment server, and it works great with Angstrom, so it is a perfecty legit product

I'm not using a GUI, it's headless, but I did experiment a while and I did manage to see even kde 3 running on it, even if veeeeeryyyyyy sloooooooow

you're right, wrong topic.... Looks like I did it again :p

Back