Disable mobile view?

FIQ

Is it possible to disable the mobile view? I got a reply in the other thread about it probably not being possible without hacking with userCSS. Unfortunately, the last time I messed around with CSS was 2008, and it didn't have anything like this back then... so does anyone know how I can do it?
This is an issue not only on my pandora but also on my desktop because I have impaired vision, requiring zooming.

There's no mobile theme, it's a responsive theme.
I'll probably make a copy of the theme and remove all those mobile responsive stuff so that it behaves the same on all desktops.
Will take a bit of time though (unless someone wants to do that for me).

Doing what needs doing is never a waste of time.

It's only when there is a problem with what you're doing and you keep on doing it that it becomes a waste of time.

I think the "mobile view" is not that bad, at least it fits well onto the Pandora screen. I know enough forums that so not have this and you constantly have to scroll horizontal, very annoying. 
Only the old Opera browsers had the famous "fit to width" function where you could make every page fit to small screens without resizing text or zooming. But such an auto format / auto linebreak option does not exist in any other browser. So for the best view, a mobile version of a webpage may be a good alternative.

At least one benefit of this scalable theme over the old separate mobile and desktop themes is I can use a theme with desktop functionality that never needs a horizontal scrollbar.  Tables should always be specified in terms of percentages IMO rather than discrete units.

You can now choose the theme "Pandora Forced Desktop" which disables the mobile mode.
Will do the same with the Pyra Theme as soon as I got that one finished :)

Back