Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nr.56 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 01:42 PM said:
This is the thread of a noob and if it is uninteresting for you, you must not read the posts. I can not understand the revolt, because there is no problem!
This thread is blown up in three days at the volume of zodttd´s psx-thread. this is the only really amazing aspect. :blink: :D

That's right, Einstien ... and your post is helping ... and so's mine :(

Oh, and I wasn't serious ... just miffed that the mods don't give a shit about forum quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum quality my women's panties.

If the "YOU'RE A TROLL!" and the "YOU'RE A RETARD!" (and the "CLOSE THIS THREAD!") posts weren't here, this thread would be no more than two or MAYBE three pages long. If us "easily tricked" people who wanted to try to help (however vain our attempts may be) were the only ones posting, this thread could be both useful and positive.

I don't see why there has to be a massive uprising like this just because someone is believed to be a troll. I thought that this kind of attention is JUST what trolls want! If you sniff out a troll, just IGNORE it, and it'll go away eventually. You don't HAVE to scream "TROLL! TROLL!" at the top of your lungs over and over.

This was directed at every single poster who posted one of the here mentioned types of posts, not any one single person.

nubie posted on Jul 26 2006 at 06:30 PM said:
(or just close it, its not that funny, merely unintelligent).
Which makes it funny. Laugh at the stupid people! Prod them with sticks!

TelcoLou posted on Jul 26 2006 at 08:11 PM said:
Nr.56 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 01:42 PM said:
This is the thread of a noob and if it is uninteresting for you, you must not read the posts. I can not understand the revolt, because there is no problem!
This thread is blown up in three days at the volume of zodttd´s psx-thread. this is the only really amazing aspect. :blink: :D

That's right, Einstien ... and your post is helping ... and so's mine :(

Oh, and I wasn't serious ... just miffed that the mods don't give a shit about forum quality.

Fortunately your posts increases the quality of this thread specifically!
I do not belive that i´m comparable with the most important physicist. I don´t know, what this thread is concerned with physics at all.
if someone start a thread "underwear in gp2x design" you can post your opinion to this topic, or you can ignore it. most interesting threads gets most replys. the size is the indicator of the quality of the topic. this thread is pushed to the top ten. Why?
furthermore in this thread are a lot of verbal attacks against a child! "Cranky Old Man Gamer" this is not to excuse!
the mods should prevent such attacks, but not censore. the topic of this thread fits to this forum, most replys not

Magnulus posted on Jul 26 2006 at 02:19 PM said:
>bunch of stuff<

Keep it up, you're helping things along nicely :p

I want to put another brick in this thread :p

sexijessi1993 now you are a superstar!

Now go buy another GP2X-F100 MK2, play a lot of old-skool games, download the Official SDK and begin your career into games-development ;)

And if you can write in standard-correct-grammatical English, you can be a better person, and in this forum all can love you :D

Ok, this thread now can be closed.

Just my 2 cents :ph34r:

Magnulus posted on Jul 26 2006 at 04:16 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 26 2006 at 09:59 PM said:
Magnulus posted on Jul 26 2006 at 02:19 PM said:
>bunch of stuff<
Keep it up, you're helping things along nicely :p

So happy to see that I'm talking to completely deaf ears....

No, just fed up ears ...

You. Keep. Posting :lol:

So do I and all the other idiots feeding the frenzy, but the fact is, I reported this topic as an obvious troll (.. anyone who believes that this person was genuine is eithier dumb or naive). Not one mod has done anything about it; every one of them got an e-mail, and everyone of them ignored it.

</hmph>

g4m3r posted on Jul 26 2006 at 05:02 PM said:
Best ALT+Number character ever!

Sorry...I'm bored... :unsure:

Nice!! œ <== random

^ Have no idea what I typed :lol:

(note: 2 mods on, and no closure in sight ... though Vimcas tore that poor guy a new one with his N64 topic ;))

jmetal88 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 05:13 PM said:
Note 2: Alt+7 opens the home page.

Yes, but only if numlock is off.

^ Another mystery.

:huh:

TelcoLou posted on Jul 26 2006 at 04:14 PM said:
jmetal88 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 05:13 PM said:
Note 2: Alt+7 opens the home page.

Yes, but only if numlock is off.

^ Another mystery.

Huh. I thought that it wouldn't work on my laptop with the number lock on, but apparently it does. I wonder why it never did before. :blink:

Ah, well. I can have fun now!

δ

Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back