Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm logging out ... if I find this topic still here tomorrow, I'm holding YOU personally responsible. :angry:

TelcoLou posted on Jul 25 2006 at 08:57 PM said:
Ok, I'm logging out ... if I find this topic still here tomorrow, I'm holding YOU personally responsible. :angry:
Me :D ?

Last edited by a moderator:
nubie posted on Jul 26 2006 at 04:43 AM said:

wut r u all talkin about?

my mom ordered it 4 me from play asian or something like that so soon ill b able to play it

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 08:40 AM said:
my mom ordered it 4 me from play asian or something like that so soon ill b able to play it

Congratulations! I hope you'll get a lot of fun out of it.
There are tons of good emulators, but there are quite a few good new games as well. Check out the minigame project, spout, nethack (Maybe not your kind of thing, though.), the Doom and Quake interpreters (though you need to get the actual game media files yourself.) and ScummVM (again, you need to get the games yourself.)... Beat2X has gotten a lot of thumbs up, as well.

There best is yet to come, though. Some of the homebrew projects are looking quite nice.

Magnulus posted on Jul 26 2006 at 04:22 AM said:

Congratulations! I hope you'll get a lot of fun out of it.
There are tons of good emulators, but there are quite a few good new games as well. Check out the minigame project, spout, nethack (Maybe not your kind of thing, though.), the Doom and Quake interpreters (though you need to get the actual game media files yourself.) and ScummVM (again, you need to get the games yourself.)... Beat2X has gotten a lot of thumbs up, as well.

There best is yet to come, though. Some of the homebrew projects are looking quite nice.
lol. She wont even know how to plug the sd into the card reader (if she gets that far).

I promise.

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 07:40 PM said:

Bear in mind that this is a discussion topic and not everyone will be talking about/with/to you.

nubie posted on Jul 26 2006 at 04:43 AM said:

well, since your cousin has it, I guess you could ask her for help to set everything up. once everything is set up it's fairly even to use, the hardest is to install everything

TelcoLou posted on Jul 25 2006 at 11:57 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Jul 25 2006 at 06:55 PM said:
Oh shit at Linux doesn't have the ALT+numbers thingy. How do I do accents without my oh-so-handy Character Map?

Ooooh! Can you cut & paste in Linux? Here:

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/ALTchrc.html
Well sure, but I was hoping for a shorter way than the Character Map :)

EDIT: Ooooh, Ctrl+Shift+numbers does it. ģĠѸ॒ȔȒ!

nickspoon posted on Jul 26 2006 at 08:41 AM said:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 25 2006 at 11:57 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Jul 25 2006 at 06:55 PM said:
Oh shit at Linux doesn't have the ALT+numbers thingy. How do I do accents without my oh-so-handy Character Map?

Ooooh! Can you cut & paste in Linux? Here:

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/tutorial/ALTchrc.html
Well sure, but I was hoping for a shorter way than the Character Map :)
Onscreen keyboard? Or maybe a program to catch keystrokes and add characters via keyboard shortcuts.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. That's it .. you've been warned. :angry:

atomicthumbs posted on Jul 24 2006 at 04:38 PM said:
I don't even type like that, even when I have had no sleep the previous night (experiment). See? I'm 14 years old and I have never felt the need 2 rite n sms spk. :)

oh, u will....sooner or later they all do.

DSR

dsraa posted on Jul 26 2006 at 05:47 PM said:
I don't even type like that, even when I have had no sleep the previous night (experiment). See? I'm 14 years old and I have never felt the need 2 rite n sms spk. :)

oh, u will....sooner or later they all do.

DSR
yeh bt it dnt even matr tho cuz u iz jst wl racist n i iz I N A inacent so jst gt out of me face get owt a me face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goity posted on Jul 26 2006 at 04:59 PM said:
yeh bt it dnt even matr tho cuz u iz jst wl racist n i iz I N A inacent so jst gt out of me face get owt a me face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O, rlly? don mak m git al gangsta on ye, i gots tha skilz lik u nevr cn!!!!!

DSR

nickspoon posted on Jul 26 2006 at 05:12 PM said:
No... I must resist th drk syd... O no its alrdy hpnin... Hlp me plz!!!!!!!

ok... ok... now breathe .....and say it with me:

I am NOT a gangsta.
:)

DSR

TelcoLou posted on Jul 26 2006 at 09:30 AM said:
You gotta be fucking kidding me. That's it .. you've been warned. :angry:
Who me? Or everyone.

Although the fact that now you are no longer a moderator makes your post very funny to me.

I mean, what can they do? Move it to LOL files and close it? (or just close it, its not that funny, merely unintelligent).

rofl, sega master system speak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 26 2006 at 10:33 AM said:

rofl, sega master system speak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:
All your newbs are belong to us

now is the time to post. . . make your time . . . ha ha ha ha

This is the thread of a noob and if it is uninteresting for you, you must not read the posts. I can not understand the revolt, because there is no problem!
This thread is blown up in three days at the volume of zodttd´s psx-thread. this is the only really amazing aspect. :blink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back