Dis Thing Looks Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm really looking forward to you using the gp2x. I hope you'll be able to get all the emulators running without any problems. So, have a lot of fun with your plug&play device, where nobody has problems using it. Especially not stupid people, so it's really user friendly.

PS: I'd suggest you to buy a breakout box and a jtag cable, as well. Just to be sure.

DaveN posted on Jul 25 2006 at 04:15 AM said:
Honestly, I'm really looking forward to you using the gp2x. I hope you'll be able to get all the emulators running without any problems. So, have a lot of fun with your plug&play device, where nobody has problems using it. Especially not stupid people, so it's really user friendly.

PS: I'd suggest you to buy a breakout box and a jtag cable, as well. Just to be sure.

wuts a brekaoutbox and wuts jtag?!?!?!?!??

Last edited by a moderator:
Shikaku posted on Jul 25 2006 at 12:18 AM said:
Post a picture, I want to see your dumb face...
ya do it..

haha, haha, I wish we had vote ban or something..This troll is having too much fun

even if it wasnt a troll, UGH my mind would leak out of my ears after too long reading this garbage..although for now it's great.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 24 2006 at 01:59 PM said:
sexijessi is a 13 yr old whore. She probaby fucks older guys, probably the gun/knife-weilding type and stays out until 3 in the morning doing drugs while blowing him.

And she's homeschooled lol. That explains the God-awful English and the obvious naivety.
lol. Im so funny I slay myself.

zomg wen u git ur gpx2 tak a skrew drivr an un skrew ur gpx2 an ripp all da wirez in stuffz den u kan hev ful sped xbox360!!!!1111!!11!11one

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 24 2006 at 09:17 PM said:
DaveN posted on Jul 25 2006 at 04:15 AM said:

wuts a brekaoutbox and wuts jtag?!?!?!?!??
DOH! Now look what you started!

Use the search, "young lady" No more answers until you use real english words.

nubie posted on Jul 25 2006 at 01:37 AM said:
I also would just like a chance before the forum is closed to mention that I am home-schooled and am not un-intelligent. I was in fact thrown out of first grade because I was too smart for my teacher. Both my parents have IQ on the high side and appreciation for learning, as a child I was much-absorbed by our set of encyclopedias and had read 1,000s of books by the time I was 15.
You're sounding like Spam Fisher :p

Going with troll now, nobody can be THIS stupid. Still, the early posts of this thread are proof that we some of us can actually be nice even before the stupidest of people.

wow you're black? lol i'm black too =(

Anyways, I must be the only one who still seriously thinks jessi is not a troll and is just not very bright. She is only 13, I think that explains a lot. With that said a lot of you have said some very mean things, I hope she is a troll just for that simple fact because saying those type of things to a little girl is very mean.

JyuOH posted on Jul 25 2006 at 06:16 PM said:

Anyways, I must be the only one who still seriously thinks jessi is not a troll and is just not very bright. She is only 13, I think that explains a lot. With that said a lot of you have said some very mean things, I hope she is a troll just for that simple fact because saying those type of things to a little girl is very mean.

i absolutely agree with you!!

I think we need to have a collective moment of silence, out of respect for our mods ... who must all have died in some calamitous internet accident. :(

* Mourns *

JyuOH posted on Jul 25 2006 at 05:16 PM said:

You do realise that there are many members of this board that are only 13 or 14, don't you?

JyuOH posted on Jul 25 2006 at 06:16 PM said:

Who else is black? Didn't see who you were responding too.

You're probably right, some things said here are a bit too agressive, but coming out of the mouth of other 14 year olds I guess it's just downward pathetic. :p

lol3222 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 05:10 PM said:
Did you order your GP2X yet jessi?

my mom is gonna order it 4 me when she gets home from work

JyuOH posted on Jul 25 2006 at 05:10 PM said:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 25 2006 at 10:06 AM said:
i m black 2 :)

say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!

r u a racist?!?!!?!?!? dats not cool

y do my new posts always go up with my old 1 ?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back