Dingoo Pics I Stumbled Across

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmikey

dancin' to the moldies
Website
Visit site
This should probably be in off topic but I wasn't sure if it's on topic or not as I can't read Japanese.

http://ameblo.jp/amanoai/imagelist-200912.html

Summary: Hot Japanese girl has dingoo and posts pics of it here and there for the last month.

I have no clue what this is though...

Nothing wrong with a Dingoo Fangirl...I happen to be one...albeit an American one. And certainly no Idol, either. (Me, I mean...I'm no Idol.)

Kalisiin said:
Nothing wrong with a Dingoo Fangirl...I happen to be one...albeit an American one. And certainly no Idol, either. (Me, I mean...I'm no Idol.)

Everybody knows there are no females on the internet! It's a hoax i tell ya! A HOAX! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Amon_Re said:
Kalisiin said:

Everybody knows there are no females on the internet! It's a hoax i tell ya! A HOAX! ;)

That is a sexist remark. What, do you think women aren't smart enough to be on the 'Net?
Or maybe it's because only lazy-ass MEN stay on the 'Net all the time and never help out with any of the housework, so that the women end up having to do it all, and thus don't have the TIME to get on the 'Net, because of lazy-assed men?

Let me tell you something, there are lazy-assed women out there, too...I'm one of 'em and I'll put any couch-potato man to shame. Far as I'm concerned, the man wants something done, he can do it himself, I'm no man's slave! And because of that, I DO get on the 'Net.

EDIT: In other words, I live every day as though it was my last day on Earth. One day, I'll be right. and I'll be damned if my last action on this Earth is gonna be scrubbing out some man's toilet bowl for him!

I'm a pushy, lazy, loud-mouthed, opinionated bitch and proud of it, too!!

P.S. No, my name is not Roseanne Barr...but she is definitely a hero of mine!

Amon_Re was being sarcastic.

By the way...Kalisii...I didn't know that you were a chick (and still are of course). <3

EDIT: Please join my group. We have over 430 members already. B)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=90700942961

Sony...I knew Amon was being sarcastic. I was being sarcastic right back, if you had read between the lines.

Think about it...I said he had made a sexist remark...and THEN...I went on making a bunch of sexist remarks, myself.

LOL. I'm sure Amon figured out I was being sarcastic right back, whereas you, obviously, did not figure that out and actually thought I was being serious with everything I was saying.

About the only thing I said that was serious in that posty was that I am a pushy, lazy, loud-mouthed, opinionated bitch...and yes, I am proud of that, too.

Satire and sarcasm is not as much fun when you have to explain it.

SONY said:
I was being sarcastic too, lol. :p

No, actually, I don't think you were. Quite frankly, I don't think you have the ability or talent for it.

I think you are just SAYING it now...to try and save face. Why not just own up to the fact that you were clueless on this one and move on?

Everyone here already knows you're basically a D.B.

Kalisiin said:
SONY said:
I was being sarcastic too, lol. :p

No, actually, I don't think you were. Quite frankly, I don't think you have the ability or talent for it.

I think you are just SAYING it now...to try and save face. Why not just own up to the fact that you were clueless on this one and move on?

Everyone here already knows you're basically a D.B.

No. B)

EDIT: And, by the way, you "basically" called me a D.B...if you don't have anything nice to say, then please don't say anything at all. :)

Hey Kalisiin, why don't you chill the fuck out. Just 'cos you're a woman, doesn't mean you have the play the old "I'm so independent and sassy" card. We get it, you have tits and can use a computer, well done.

Thread close time methinks.

And a man has a penis and a woman has a tuppence.

Don't worry kids, I was being all ironical and sarcastrated.

Some crazy bitch PMSing all over gp32x? Had to see it to believe it!

I saw an episode of MANswers that claimed sperm helps alleviate some of the hormonal imbalances resulting from menstruation. Maybe you should try getting gangbanged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back