GP32 Devkitarm Release 17

Hi,

I tested it on linux and I have this problem (since r16, r15 is ok) :

/root/devkitARMr17/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.0.2/../../../../arm-elf/lib/libc.a(sbrkr.o): In function `_sbrk_r':
: undefined reference to `_sbrk'
/root/devkitARMr17/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.0.2/../../../../arm-elf/lib/libc.a(makebuf.o): In function `__smakebuf':
: undefined reference to `isatty'
/root/devkitARMr17/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.0.2/../../../../arm-elf/lib/libc.a(writer.o): In function `_write_r':
: undefined reference to `_write'
/root/devkitARMr17/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.0.2/../../../../arm-elf/lib/libc.a(closer.o): In function `_close_r':
: undefined reference to `_close'
/root/devkitARMr17/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.0.2/../../../../arm-elf/lib/libc.a(fstatr.o): In function `_fstat_r':
: undefined reference to `_fstat'
/root/devkitARMr17/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.0.2/../../../../arm-elf/lib/libc.a(lseekr.o): In function `_lseek_r':
: undefined reference to `_lseek'
/root/devkitARMr17/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.0.2/../../../../arm-elf/lib/libc.a(readr.o): In function `_read_r':
: undefined reference to `_read'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

does someone know why ?

thanx

Thor

rtb7 posted on Oct 21 2005 at 07:55 AM said:
Hi,

I tested it on linux and I have this problem (since r16, r15 is ok) :

/root/devkitARMr17/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-elf/4.0.2/../../../../arm-elf/lib/libc.a(sbrkr.o): In function `_sbrk_r':
does someone know why ?

thanx

Thor

Use the specs files provided for linking, use gcc/g++ to link and add -specs=gp32.specs to the parameters. This provides a gp32 linkscript and crt0

have a look at the gp32 example code for some useful templates.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...lease_id=365156

Last edited by a moderator:
Back