GP32 developing with comfort

0-bake

hi,

i have a few questions about the devkitadv. i used to program a few games with tpascal for dos years ago. then later, i translated some games using delphi with the delphiX component to compile for windows.

now i want to develop for the gp32, but the devkitadv is like a timetravel back into dos-ages. making makefiles per hand, using command-line, and so on.
i cant believe, theres no full-gui environment for gp32 development. isnt there plugin or component for the c++builder, so that i can write my code, press "compile" and the fxe is build?
i tried to configure eclipse, but i seem to be too stupid to understand, maybe it is not possible the way i want to have it...

hm, im a lil bit frustrated, maybe someone can help, or give a link to a tutorial for dummies

bah, kids today...

I've heard some people mentioning CodeWarrior as an IDE... Not sure if it handles projects though, never used it.

Seriously though, I like makefiles. You can do a lot with makefiles.
And I use vi. Or gvim, anyway.

8)

i use a very comfy windows layer
and
make files for HW

PS there are many FAQ "how to adjust VC++ IDE shit for yer needs"

er..and remember that Google is yer best friend

I use ConTEXT as editor, but it is easy to config the output console. It let you have customize buttons to COMPILE(F9), RUN in geepee(F10), MAKE CLEAN(F11) etc...

Back