Release Descent 1 and 2

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
I compiled d1x-rebirth and d2x-rebirth using sdl rendering. Both run fine and everything seems to work. (I will say it again, its great not hacing to deal with alignment issues on pandora, d1x wont run on the wiz yet because of this)
These all require physfs which I built too, I might see if we can get into the pandora image.

Nice.. nice... one of my favs... /salute .... can't wait to play both....Sincere thanks from an non-coder along for the ride

Twiitcher

Fantastic Pickle, I'll send one of the new keymats to you to go with your new board, should make your life a little easier.

craigix said:
Fantastic Pickle, I'll send one of the new keymats to you to go with your new board, should make your life a little easier.

woot! those mats look nice, probably better than the ps1 rubber dpad mat im using now.

craigix said:
So if he keeps it up, he'll have a complete Pandora some day? "Just one more port and i´ll get the battery lid!"

fishbong said:
craigix said:
So if he keeps it up, he'll have a complete Pandora some day? "Just one more port and i´ll get the battery lid!"
Hahaha, nice.

fishbong said:
craigix said:
Ha. In 20 years he'll be able to sell all these prototype parts for thousands

Kyosys said:
fishbong said:
craigix said:
Ha. In 20 years he'll be able to sell all these prototype parts for thousands

Im announcing my new service Pickle's Pandora Parts Emporium.....ok well not really.

**News flash: I am having a special on the streak pandora edition, every purchase comes with an official hand crafted pickle:
http://forum.openhandhelds.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=924

Dauric said:
Pickle said:
Im announcing my new service Pickle's Pandora Parts Emporium.....ok well not really.

**News flash: I am having a special on the streak pandora edition, every purchase comes with an official hand crafted pickle:
http://forum.openhandhelds.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=924

Purveyor of Prototype Pandora Parts, Proof positive of Pickle's Participation in Pandora's Preliminaries.
Possibly.

HaCo said:
I want this game on my Pandora!

I was so happy when it came out on the GP2X.

I actually when up into the attic to find my (still in original box) cds that I bought when I got my 486DX. One of the first 3D games I ever played. (I remember spending two hours in Costco playing it on one of the demo PCs, before I could afford a computer that could run it.)

Already runs like a dream on my GP2X? What, if any, difference will there be in the Pandora version? Higher res? Just curious.

Back