GP32 Deleting Files On The Gp32 Away From The Computer

Shirohagen

Brutal Deluxe
Website
richardho.lt
Hi

I would really like to be able to delete faulty ROMs etc on the SMC on the move without having to go to my computer each time. Some emulators like CaSTaway do this, but a really good file manager that allowed it would be best (Windups?)

The additional problem for me is that as I use Mac OSX, the Mac puts system files on the SMC for every conventional file )holding the Mac display info etc), so many emulators have a huge number of files in the ROM list, most of which are junk and are invisible on the Mac, so I'd love to be able to delete them...

®

Thanks for the info, I thought GPFM was best, a bit more polished, but of course COMI is smaller to keep on the SMC.

I couldn't find this functionality in Windups though, I thought I DID have the latest version. Windups REALLY needs to be able to do this sort of stuff, as then it would be all you need, can anyone else do it in Windups? Mine came with the firmware and I'm not sure how to find out which version it is...

Oh yeah, and the ability to delete multiple files would be a real godsend too as it takes both GPFM and COMI a while to do them one by one...

®

.9 comes with MultiFW (spiv) so you need to dl .99 for it to work... (you could set autolaunch in pacrom, so you can get to .99 on startup :) )

Back