Dealextreme.com

Nova said:
DeathSoul said:
any other sites like this? lol
Why, yes.

And they sell the watch considerably cheaper, too (different mem sizes)
<a href="http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php?currency=GBP&pName=widescreen-mp4-player-watch-18-inch-display-4gb&products_id=2467&osCsid=c2eb0dcf6750b91153f81aedc11b0613%2F%2F%2F%2F" target="_blank"></a>

same price as ebay no? dint really like the site.

heres and cheep anime/asian drama/music site.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/animetoys

i like it for the free shipping takes about. one week or less for me. usa only free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered some stuff from Dealextreme... pretty cheap, hope it's still good quality.

By the way, if anyone else wants to shop there, coupon code DX041500 saves you 2$ if you order 5 or more items.

Mosch said:
I just ordered some stuff from Dealextreme... pretty cheap, hope it's still good quality.

By the way, if anyone else wants to shop there, coupon code DX041500 saves you 2$ if you order 5 or more items.
thanks for the coupon, they usually carry well made stuff :)

my parcel came today ! Since i paid like $7 or about £3.50 it actually came about 3 or 4 days after it was shipped. I am not feeling very well today but i will try make a wee video to show what the watch can do and maybe the one station and other htings i got :)

CABBAGES said:
my parcel came today ! Since i paid like $7 or about £3.50 it actually came about 3 or 4 days after it was shipped. I am not feeling very well today but i will try make a wee video to show what the watch can do and maybe the one station and other htings i got :)
I look forward to it.

CABBAGES said:
You MUST show that torch melting penny/metal in action.
(If it works)

5500 degrees F? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

YES please video that melting some coins. And throw in some glass as well. I always wanted to melt some glass :D

Man, if this is as awesome as it sounds, im totally buying one :D (and that cig shaped lighter. I love these things!)

edit: oh man, 200mw laser pointer? That's even more powerful than what wicked lasers sells (pulsar, which is MUCH more expensive!) omg *orgasms*

I just had to make an order. I ordered the Onestation along with the MD converter, a few of the other NES multicarts. I ebayed a couple of the MD carts. I'm a sucker for gadgets and portable game machines. This will make 23 portable game machines that I own. :blink:

heres a quick video i made of the watch -----> MP4 Watch

It seems quite good but i think im goin to buy the 4gb one from chinavision as it has a built in speaker and more memory :).

My onestation i got seemd ok for a few minutes then the screen went all funny and then stopped working but that was with the batteries that came free with it then i tryed other ones that i dont think were fully charged and the screen went all funny again but i have charged some other batteries over nigth and i will try them now :)

CABBAGES said:
heres a quick video i made of the watch -----> MP4 Watch

It seems quite good but i think im goin to buy the 4gb one from chinavision as it has a built in speaker and more memory :).

My onestation i got seemd ok for a few minutes then the screen went all funny and then stopped working but that was with the batteries that came free with it then i tryed other ones that i dont think were fully charged and the screen went all funny again but i have charged some other batteries over nigth and i will try them now :)

Hey show us the torch!

I haven't seen this torch thing or whatever, but I'd assume that it is highly dangerous when in contact with skin or eyes, no?

Just, be careful.

yes it is ! I was trying to melt a 1p coin and thought i better do it outside but outside yuo cant see the flame. Anyway the coin just started to turn black and stuff then tryed a 10p coin and it started goin multicoloured but then i sort of touched it with my finger by mistake and burnt my finger !

I think i just need to find some way of holding it and maybe after enough time it would melt :p

Back