Current Gp2x Emulation Status

Now I know I don't have the greatest eye sight, but from where I'm sitting it looks as though you are the proud owner of a 'Mega Dick'. Congratulations!

i3oxxy posted on Dec 15 2005 at 02:28 PM said:
Now I know I don't have the greatest eye sight, but from where I'm sitting it looks as though you are the proud owner of a 'Mega Dick'. Congratulations!
No that's a "Mega Duck" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it really fall to me to point out the glaring omissions?

No PopStation Portable?
No Neo Double Games?

Come on, it's surely only a matter of time before someone figures out how to port those powerhouses.

You need a Rectangle over the PocketFami, it's a Handheld Famicon. It's the handheld in the bottom right corner.

nik166 posted on Dec 15 2005 at 10:58 AM said:
there are a fewq things there i have never ever seen in my life.... and the full sized image shows weird names... what are they ? chinese copies ?
but the white thing on the bottom right has japanese on it ... ?!

They are all unique handhelds, only the PocketFami and the Game Theory Admirals are NES-Ripoffs.
I work on a website covering all of those handhelds. It's not complete (the GP2x is missing :( ) and it's in german, but you can find some infos at www.portabledev.info

Does it really fall to me to point out the glaring omissions?

No PopStation Portable?
No Neo Double Games?

Come on, it's surely only a matter of time before someone figures out how to port those powerhouses.

I own them :D

TwoHeadedBoy posted on Dec 14 2005 at 08:12 PM said:
Didn't know there was a Game Gear emu out...

SMS emu is same as gamegear emu

thesilente posted on Dec 15 2005 at 05:12 PM said:

Yup. Im almost done with a console version, but it would be great for someone to post a picture with every console up from the atari video pinball to the xbox 360. Anyone have them all?

PSyMastR posted on Dec 16 2005 at 01:40 AM said:
thesilente posted on Dec 15 2005 at 05:12 PM said:

Yup. Im almost done with a console version, but it would be great for someone to post a picture with every console up from the atari video pinball to the xbox 360. Anyone have them all?

One of the Digitpress.com collectors should have them:
http://videogamecollectors.com/

Back