Pandora Crosscompiler Toolchain Based On Openpandora.org Ipks

Is there a recommended environment-setup.sh as well? It seems sebt3's from earlier is pointing to the paths off root, or the paths don't match the newer SDK. I've had to take out many $TARGET_SYS here and there. I'm just not convinced I should have been using that one.

For instance
Code:
#export PATH=$SDK_PATH/bin:$PATH:$SDK_PATH/$TARGET_SYS/usr/bin
export PATH=$SDK_PATH/bin:$PATH:$SDK_PATH/usr/bin

And I've also tried opkg-target install libsdl1.2-dev to no avail. Something about the architecture being missing. I'll try again with this newer installer script.

sverm said:
Is there a recommended environment-setup.sh as well? It seems sebt3's from earlier is pointing to the paths off root, or the paths don't match the newer SDK. I've had to take out many $TARGET_SYS here and there. I'm just not convinced I should have been using that one.

For instance
Code:
#export PATH=$SDK_PATH/bin:$PATH:$SDK_PATH/$TARGET_SYS/usr/bin
 export PATH=$SDK_PATH/bin:$PATH:$SDK_PATH/usr/bin

And I've also tried opkg-target install libsdl1.2-dev to no avail. Something about the architecture being missing. I'll try again with this newer installer script.
My environnement setup is for djwillis toolchain (as this is what I do use).
The newer wrapper scripts Ivanovic have added, are based of my posts and are to get the same effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivanovic is it safe to just re-run this into a folder it's been installed in to already? Do i need to delete the contents of the folder before re-running?

Sverm here's what I used to get pcsx-rearmed to compile.

Environment
Code:
export SDK_PATH=/home/bryce/ivtoolchain/arm-2010.09
export TARGET_SYS=arm-none-linux-gnueabi
export PATH=$SDK_PATH/bin:$PATH
export CPATH=$SDK_PATH/$TARGET_SYS/usr/include:$SDK_PATH/usr/include:$CPATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/bryce/ivtoolchain/arm-2010.09/lib:/home/bryce/ivtoolchain/arm-2010.09/usr/lib:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}"
export LIBTOOL_SYSROOT_PATH=$SDK_PATH/$TARGET_SYS
export PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR=$SDK_PATH/$TARGET_SYS
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$SDK_PATH/$TARGET_SYS/usr/lib/pkgconfig
export CONFIG_SITE=$SDK_PATH/site-config
alias opkg="LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$SDK_PATH/lib $SDK_PATH/bin/opkg-cl -f $SDK_PATH//etc/opkg-sdk.conf -o $SDK_PATH"
alias opkg-target="LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$SDK_PATH/lib $SDK_PATH/bin/opkg-cl -f $SDK_PATH/$TARGET_SYS/etc/opkg.conf -o $SDK_PATH/$TARGET_SYS"

Makefile additions
Code:
CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-
AS = $(CROSS_COMPILE)as
CC = $(CROSS_COMPILE)gcc
LD = $(CROSS_COMPILE)ld

ARCH = $(shell $(CC) -v 2>&1 | grep -i 'target:' | awk '{print $$2}' | awk -F '-' '{print $$1}')

CFLAGS += -ggdb -Ifrontend
LDFLAGS += -L/home/bryce/ivtoolchain/arm-2010.09/usr/lib -lz -lpthread -ldl -lpng -lbz2
#LDFLAGS += -lz -lpthread -ldl -lpng

Bryce Leo said:
Ivanovic is it safe to just re-run this into a folder it's been installed in to already? Do i need to delete the contents of the folder before re-running?
Yes, it should work to just rerun the script. In case you observe any problems, delete the folder "arm-2010.09" and it should reinstall everything. Keep in mind that you need the whole lot of tmp files from before, or it will probably try redownloading stuff...

Thanks for putting this script together - making life a lot easier. I've just been compiling on the Pandora up to know (faster than expected with a little OC) although I've been crashing GCC due to not enough memory when compiling with PGO...

Hope this gets the official nod for standardised way to cross-compile...

Another update to the toolchain linked in this post. JayFoxRox requested some changes/additions in the script, here they are. Changelog:
  • Added a symlink from all files in bin/ folders being named $TARGET_SYS-something (usually arm-none-linux-gnueabi-something) to pandora-something. This eg make accessing gcc by far easier. Instead of remembering arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc as binary name, you can just use pandora-gcc.
  • Added the environment variable $PNDSDK to ~/.bashrc. If you are using bash as login shell you will now have the variable set allowing you to easily access stuff from the toolchain. This way you can eg call the gcc of the toolchain by simply calling $PNDSDK/bin/pandora-gcc

Awesome ideas. It's getting easier to use every day! Would you also recommend pre-pending $PNDSDK/arm-2010.09/bin to the path?

Trying to use this setup (Ubuntu 10.03, 32bit, in a VM - latest toolchain applied) to compile PUAE (https://github.com/GnoStiC/PUAE)

Compiles fine natively on the Pandora (once you add all the missing libs and build tools).

It's a bit messy (to my eyes) - relies on autoconf/automate/aclocal prior to calling a ./configure and make... Substituting in the pandora_configure.sh within the build_pandora_gtk.sh script, things don't get that far:

It crashes out because it can't find the relevant header files. They are pointed to in the Makefile.in via the @top_srcdir@ variable - but this does not appear to work correctly. i.e. it changes to a subdir ( ./src/tools) to compile some UAE tools first, but source files in ./src/tools reference .h files in ./src/include - so it looks like the variable is not passed correctly. I assume this may because the autocong is running not setup for a cross-compile?

Any pointers - can add logs etc..., but perhaps I should make a new thread? Don't want to mess this one up.

silver said:
Trying to use this setup (Ubuntu 10.03, 32bit, in a VM - latest toolchain applied) to compile PUAE (https://github.com/GnoStiC/PUAE)

Compiles fine natively on the Pandora (once you add all the missing libs and build tools).

It's a bit messy (to my eyes) - relies on autoconf/automate/aclocal prior to calling a ./configure and make... Substituting in the pandora_configure.sh within the build_pandora_gtk.sh script, things don't get that far:

It crashes out because it can't find the relevant header files. They are pointed to in the Makefile.in via the @top_srcdir@ variable - but this does not appear to work correctly. i.e. it changes to a subdir ( ./src/tools) to compile some UAE tools first, but source files in ./src/tools reference .h files in ./src/include - so it looks like the variable is not passed correctly. I assume this may because the autocong is running not setup for a cross-compile?

Any pointers - can add logs etc..., but perhaps I should make a new thread? Don't want to mess this one up.
You should in theory be able to normally run all the autoconf/automake/aclocal stuff with the software from your normal host system. The autofoo stuff before running configure should be completely independent from native or cross compiling. Afterwards you should have a clean "configure" script which can be used with the SDK. Yeah, autotools are a mess and it is likely that pandora_configure.sh does not work perfectly in all situations. So I'd recommend you to retry things with your native system, once it compiles nicely there you should try it with the crosscompiler script. If you still have probs I think they are more easily solved in an additional thread.

Another update to the toolchain linked in this post. I tried getting qmake to work with the crosscompiler toolchain which resulting in me implementing some changes:
  • Added basic scripts for qmake support with the SDK. The files will end in $PNDSDK/../sdk_utils/qmake_linux-pandora-g++. With those you should be able to easily compile using qmake. Here is an example call that I used to compile smplayer:
    Code:
    make QMAKE="qmake -spec $PNDSDK/../sdk_utils/qmake_linux-pandora-g++"
  • Since qmake/smplayer required the Qt libs to be ending in ".so" instead of ".so.4" or even longer versions I added symlinks from all libQt*.so.4 files to libQt*.so. This way it is at least possible to compile SMPlayer.

Another update to the toolchain linked in this post. Thanks to yannick for pointing out a really strange issue with the crosscompiler toolchain installer:
The Qt libs were not installed automatically. Somehow it does only install all the required libs when rerunning the whole opkg update && opkg install part. In theory for just fixing the qt stuff a simple "opkg install libqtcore4" would be enough, but I prefer to be sure that no other things were missed, so rerunning the whole section that installs packages. This does of course significantly increase the installer runtime (about +5min on my Desktop system with decent harddrive and CPU), but since the packages are only downloaded once this should not be too much of a problem.

Flowers for everybody involved with this script ...

This gets my thumbs up for doing QT4 development.

I recommend copying $PNDSDK/sdk_utils/qmake_linux-pandora-g++/* to /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/pandora (it's like this on my ubuntu 10.10)
so you can run
QMAKESPEC=pandora qmake ...
instead of
qmake -spec $PNDSDK/sdk_utils/qmake_linux-pandora-g++ ...

OT: hey, i DO remember my password

I'm realizing you guys are probably busy developing and aren't necessarily wanting to help out a noob, but I'm really hoping to spend some time eventually writing my own stuff, or at least compiling other people's stuff.

For practice, I'm trying to compile something which uses GLEW lib, which doesn't appear to be working. I got compile working, and now I think the linking is regurgitating the following:

Code:
/home/stephan/pandora-dev/arm-2010.09/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.5.1/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: warning: library search path "/usr/lib" is unsafe for cross-compilation
  /home/stephan/pandora-dev/arm-2010.09/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.5.1/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lGLEW
  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

The first line is a bit alarming. It shouldn't get into my own machine's /usr/lib if I'm cross-compiling for arm. But ok for now. The second error is telling me the linker can't find GLEW. So I'm thinking the lib's not there.

Code:
. opkg-pandora.sh update
gives me:
Downloading http://www.openpando...a//Packages.gz.
Inflating http://www.openpando...a//Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /home/stephan/pandora-dev/arm-2010.09//var/lib/opkg/base.
Downloading http://www.openpando...ll/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://www.openpando...ll/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /home/stephan/pandora-dev/arm-2010.09//var/lib/opkg/no-arch.
Downloading http://www.openpando...ra/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://www.openpando...ra/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /home/stephan/pandora-dev/arm-2010.09//var/lib/opkg/omap3-pandora.
Collected errors:
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-libc-fixup-hack-dbg version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-libc-fixup-hack-dev version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-libc-fixup-hack version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-x11vnc-xinit-dbg version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-x11vnc-xinit-dev version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-x11vnc-xinit version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package bootchart-dbg version 0.9-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package bootchart-dev version 0.9-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package bootchart version 0.9-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-dbg version 2.3-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-dev version 2.3-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-enable-dbg version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-enable-dev version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-enable version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme version 2.3-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package encodings-dbg version 1:1.0.3-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package encodings-dev version 1:1.0.3-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package encodings version 1:1.0.3-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-adobe-75dpi-dbg version 1:1.0.1-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-adobe-75dpi-dev version 1:1.0.1-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-adobe-75dpi version 1:1.0.1-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-alias-dbg version 1:1.0.2-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-alias-dev version 1:1.0.2-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-alias version 1:1.0.2-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-update-common-dbg version 0.1-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-update-common-dev version 0.1-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-update-common version 0.1-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package gtk-touchscreen-mode-enable-dbg version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package gtk-touchscreen-mode-enable-dev version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package gtk-touchscreen-mode-enable version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hal-info-dbg version 20090414-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hal-info-dev version 20090414-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hal-info version 20090414-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hicolor-icon-theme-dbg version 0.11-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hicolor-icon-theme-dev version 0.11-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hicolor-icon-theme version 0.11-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-dbg version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-dev version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-aa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-af version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-am version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ar version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-az version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-be version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-bg version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-bn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-br version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-bs version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-byn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ca version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-cs version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-cy version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-da version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-de version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-dv version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-dz version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-el version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-en version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-eo version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-es version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-et version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-eu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-fa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-fi version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-fo version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-fr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ga version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-gez version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-gl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-gu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-gv version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-haw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-he version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-hi version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-hr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-hu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-hy version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-id version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-is version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-it version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-iu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ja version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ka version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-km version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ko version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kok version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ku version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ky version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-lt version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-lv version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mi version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ml version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ms version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mt version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-nb version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ne version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-nl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-nn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-no version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-nso version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-oc version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-om version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-pa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-pl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ps version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-pt-br version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-pt version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ro version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ru version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-rw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sid version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-so version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sq version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sv version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-syr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ta version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-te version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-th version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ti version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tig version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tt version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-uk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ur version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-uz version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ve version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-vi version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-wa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-wal version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-wo version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-xh version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-zh-cn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-zh-hk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-zh-tw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-zu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package mime-support-dbg version 3.44-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package mime-support-dev version 3.44-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package mime-support-doc version 3.44-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package mime-support version 3.44-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package pandora-wallpaper-community version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package pandora-wallpaper-official version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package poppler-data-dbg version 0.4.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package poppler-data-dev version 0.4.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package poppler-data version 0.4.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ppp-dialin-dbg version 0.1-r6.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ppp-dialin-dev version 0.1-r6.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ppp-dialin version 0.1-r6.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package sudo-enable-wheel-group-dbg version 1.0-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package sudo-enable-wheel-group-dev version 1.0-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package sudo-enable-wheel-group version 1.0-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-pandora-xfce-dbg version 1.0-r41.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-pandora-xfce-dev version 1.0-r41.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-pandora-xfce version 1.0-r41.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-perl-module-all-dbg version 1.0-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-perl-module-all-dev version 1.0-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-perl-module-all version 1.0-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-proper-tools-dbg version 1.0-r12.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-proper-tools-dev version 1.0-r12.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-proper-tools version 1.0-r12.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-arphic-uming-dbg version 20080216-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-arphic-uming-dev version 20080216-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-arphic-uming version 20080216-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-common version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-dbg version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-sans-condensed version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-sans-mono version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-sans version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-serif-condensed version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-serif version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-liberation-dbg version 0.2-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-liberation-mono version 0.2-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-liberation-sans version 0.2-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-liberation-serif version 0.2-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-africa version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-americas version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-antarctica version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-arctic version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-asia version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-atlantic version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-australia version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-dbg version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-europe version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-misc version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-pacific version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-posix version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-right version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-modules-dbg version 1.0-r8.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-modules-dev version 1.0-r8.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-modules version 1.0-r8.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-rc.d-dbg version 0.7-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-rc.d-dev version 0.7-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-rc.d version 0.7-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xcursor-transparent-theme-dbg version 0.1.1-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xcursor-transparent-theme-dev version 0.1.1-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xcursor-transparent-theme version 0.1.1-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xorg-minimal-fonts-dbg version 1.0-1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xorg-minimal-fonts-dev version 1.0-1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xorg-minimal-fonts version 1.0-1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.

Then I run fix-libs and after try:

Code:
. opkg-pandora.sh install libglew1.5-dev
which gives me:
Collected errors:
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-libc-fixup-hack-dbg version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-libc-fixup-hack-dev version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-libc-fixup-hack version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-x11vnc-xinit-dbg version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-x11vnc-xinit-dev version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package angstrom-x11vnc-xinit version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package bootchart-dbg version 0.9-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package bootchart-dev version 0.9-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package bootchart version 0.9-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-dbg version 2.3-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-dev version 2.3-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-enable-dbg version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-enable-dev version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme-enable version 1.0-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package elementary-icon-theme version 2.3-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package encodings-dbg version 1:1.0.3-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package encodings-dev version 1:1.0.3-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package encodings version 1:1.0.3-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-adobe-75dpi-dbg version 1:1.0.1-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-adobe-75dpi-dev version 1:1.0.1-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-adobe-75dpi version 1:1.0.1-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-alias-dbg version 1:1.0.2-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-alias-dev version 1:1.0.2-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-alias version 1:1.0.2-r1.0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-update-common-dbg version 0.1-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-update-common-dev version 0.1-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package font-update-common version 0.1-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package gtk-touchscreen-mode-enable-dbg version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package gtk-touchscreen-mode-enable-dev version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package gtk-touchscreen-mode-enable version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hal-info-dbg version 20090414-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hal-info-dev version 20090414-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hal-info version 20090414-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hicolor-icon-theme-dbg version 0.11-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hicolor-icon-theme-dev version 0.11-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package hicolor-icon-theme version 0.11-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-dbg version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-dev version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-aa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-af version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-am version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ar version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-az version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-be version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-bg version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-bn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-br version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-bs version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-byn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ca version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-cs version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-cy version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-da version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-de version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-dv version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-dz version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-el version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-en version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-eo version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-es version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-et version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-eu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-fa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-fi version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-fo version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-fr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ga version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-gez version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-gl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-gu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-gv version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-haw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-he version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-hi version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-hr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-hu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-hy version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-id version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-is version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-it version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-iu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ja version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ka version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-km version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ko version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kok version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ku version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-kw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ky version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-lt version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-lv version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mi version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ml version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ms version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-mt version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-nb version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ne version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-nl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-nn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-no version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-nso version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-oc version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-om version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-pa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-pl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ps version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-pt-br version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-pt version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ro version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ru version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-rw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sid version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-so version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sq version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sv version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-sw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-syr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ta version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-te version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-th version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ti version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tig version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tl version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tr version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-tt version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-uk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ur version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-uz version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-ve version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-vi version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-wa version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-wal version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-wo version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-xh version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-zh-cn version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-zh-hk version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-zh-tw version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes-locale-zu version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package iso-codes version 1.4-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package mime-support-dbg version 3.44-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package mime-support-dev version 3.44-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package mime-support-doc version 3.44-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package mime-support version 3.44-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package pandora-wallpaper-community version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package pandora-wallpaper-official version 1.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package poppler-data-dbg version 0.4.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package poppler-data-dev version 0.4.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package poppler-data version 0.4.0-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ppp-dialin-dbg version 0.1-r6.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ppp-dialin-dev version 0.1-r6.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ppp-dialin version 0.1-r6.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package sudo-enable-wheel-group-dbg version 1.0-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package sudo-enable-wheel-group-dev version 1.0-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package sudo-enable-wheel-group version 1.0-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-pandora-xfce-dbg version 1.0-r41.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-pandora-xfce-dev version 1.0-r41.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-pandora-xfce version 1.0-r41.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-perl-module-all-dbg version 1.0-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-perl-module-all-dev version 1.0-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-perl-module-all version 1.0-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-proper-tools-dbg version 1.0-r12.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-proper-tools-dev version 1.0-r12.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package task-proper-tools version 1.0-r12.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-arphic-uming-dbg version 20080216-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-arphic-uming-dev version 20080216-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-arphic-uming version 20080216-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-common version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-dbg version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-sans-condensed version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-sans-mono version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-sans version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-serif-condensed version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-dejavu-serif version 2.23-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-liberation-dbg version 0.2-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-liberation-mono version 0.2-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-liberation-sans version 0.2-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package ttf-liberation-serif version 0.2-r3.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-africa version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-americas version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-antarctica version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-arctic version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-asia version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-atlantic version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-australia version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-dbg version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-europe version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-misc version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-pacific version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-posix version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata-right version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package tzdata version 2010g-r0.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-modules-dbg version 1.0-r8.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-modules-dev version 1.0-r8.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-modules version 1.0-r8.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-rc.d-dbg version 0.7-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-rc.d-dev version 0.7-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package update-rc.d version 0.7-r1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xcursor-transparent-theme-dbg version 0.1.1-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xcursor-transparent-theme-dev version 0.1.1-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xcursor-transparent-theme version 0.1.1-r2.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xorg-minimal-fonts-dbg version 1.0-1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xorg-minimal-fonts-dev version 1.0-1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* pkg_hash_add_from_file: Package xorg-minimal-fonts version 1.0-1.5 has no valid architecture, ignoring.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package libglew1.5-dev.

I'm doing something wrong, aren't I?

sverm said:
I'm doing something wrong, aren't I?
In theory you are doing the correct things. The problem is that the pandora repository does not include GLEW. It only includes what is available on the pandora and libglew is not part of this. You basically have to get yourself a version of it. The problem is that the stuff in the angstrom repo was linked against a whole different lot of packages, so it is likely that the glew package in "angstrom mainline" won't work for you either. With other words: you'll have to compile glew yourself using this toolchain.

That seems to have worked. Also, by using --sysroot=$(SDK_PATH), I ensured that my own system's /usr/lib was out of the lib path (getting rid of the message "warning: library search path "/usr/lib" is unsafe for cross-compilation").

I'm wondering if there's a way I can test this library alone in a sample executable. I guess I'd have to write something to make use of it, and its bare minimum dependencies. It would help to test that lib alone, to make sure all the other libs in the project aren't the ones causing problems.

Edit: Of course, said library would have to get copied onto the Pandora as well, right? Can it be packaged in the same folder as the executable, or is there some gcc switch to bake it in the executable?

i just wanted to thank all people involved in setting up this script, especially ivanovic. it's great to have such a simple toolchain setup availble :)

*edit*
now that i've got the toolchain and codeblocks running, i get a strange problem ...

Code:
Linking console executable: ../../Binaries/Release/Pandora/audiorace

/home/xubuntu/pandora-dev/arm-2010.09/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.5.1/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: BFD (Sourcery G++ Lite 2010.09-50) 2.20.51.20100809 assertion fail /scratch/nathan/arm-lite/obj/binutils-src-2010.09-50-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu/bfd/elf32-arm.c:10781

Output size is 275.14 KB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 2 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

the assertion occurs several times, but the binary seems to be built fine. (cant test - no pandora and the port is not finished yet)

*edit2*
I've just rebuild the whole project using sebt3's toolchain virtualbox image (yactfaeu) and i don't get this error there. I have no ideah ,where the reason for this is, but i think you and djwillis are using a different arm gcc version.

crow_riot said:
i just wanted to thank all people involved in setting up this script, especially ivanovic. it's great to have such a simple toolchain setup availble :)

*edit*
now that i've got the toolchain and codeblocks running, i get a strange problem ...

Code:
Linking console executable: ../../Binaries/Release/Pandora/audiorace

/home/xubuntu/pandora-dev/arm-2010.09/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.5.1/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: BFD (Sourcery G++ Lite 2010.09-50) 2.20.51.20100809 assertion fail /scratch/nathan/arm-lite/obj/binutils-src-2010.09-50-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-i686-pc-linux-gnu/bfd/elf32-arm.c:10781

Output size is 275.14 KB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 2 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

the assertion occurs several times, but the binary seems to be built fine. (cant test - no pandora and the port is not finished yet)

*edit2*
I've just rebuild the whole project using sebt3's toolchain virtualbox image (yactfaeu) and i don't get this error there. I have no ideah ,where the reason for this is, but i think you and djwillis are using a different arm gcc version.
Yes, I also got this error and the reason is the codesourcery toolchain. But don't worry, all files work normally even though you get those messages. So just ignore them and be done. At least smplayer, snes9x, wesnoth and frogatto do seem to be working nicely with this SDK even though it does show this error always at linking.

Ivanovic said:
Yes, I also got this error and the reason is the codesourcery toolchain. But don't worry, all files work normally even though you get those messages. So just ignore them and be done. At least smplayer, snes9x, wesnoth and frogatto do seem to be working nicely with this SDK even though it does show this error always at linking.

good to know! thanks a ton! :)

just have another issue (sorry for bugging ;) ) ... libpnd is only available as a static library but not as a dynamic one. thus i have some missing externals ...
like:

Code:
../../Binaries/Debug/Pandora/libLibertine.so||undefined reference to `pnd_evdev_open(pnd_evdev_e)'|
../../Binaries/Debug/Pandora/libLibertine.so||undefined reference to `pnd_evdev_close(pnd_evdev_e)'|
../../Binaries/Debug/Pandora/libLibertine.so||undefined reference to `pnd_evdev_dpad_state(pnd_evdev_e)'|
||=== Build finished: 3 errors, 0 warnings ===|

is there a reason for this being not available in your toolchain?

*edit2*
static linking builds fine btw.

Back