Crappy Non Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lot brighter than the GBA screen...but your right I wish i'd bought the FLU as well. There's nothing worse than people asking to see what's on your GP, and you go to impress them, and all they can see of doom and snes is a couple of faint blobs :(

my friend only uses his non flu at home and on the way to school for musik. so why is it worth crap?

you say that every gameboy is crap only because non flu?

geez i would love to flame you now but... naww :D

Make a wormlight, or change your screen for a glass one (more reflections, but clearer). There also seems to be a few possible flu kits coming emerging now... one add-on type thing by Hahotech or whatever they're called (make GP32 parts), and mash from Mash Mods said there is a slight possibly he will be able to get some flu kits. Do not despair :D

MeTaMoRpHiS posted on Feb 23 2004 at 07:33 PM said:
i ann bluddy smash it its soo crap
i was trying to hold back on the post before but shut the fuck up. Unless you have shit eye sight or were playing in the dark then obviously its gonna be crap. I can see my non-flu perfectly and i dont play in the dark which is why i never got a flu. so stop being a whiny little bitch

Last edited by a moderator:
bringoutthegimp posted on Feb 23 2004 at 06:36 PM said:
MeTaMoRpHiS posted on Feb 23 2004 at 07:33 PM said:
i ann bluddy smash it its soo crap
i was trying to hold back on the post before but shut the fuck up. Unless you have shit eye sight or were playing in the dark then obviously its gonna be crap. I can see my non-flu perfectly and i dont play in the dark which is why i never got a flu. so stop being a whiny little bitch
shut the fucking hell up you wanking arsehole pussy dickface.

MeTaMoRpHiS posted on Feb 23 2004 at 07:37 PM said:
shut the fucking hell up you wanking arsehole pussy dickface.
ahahahhahaahhahahahha.........that has to rank high up in the list of the worst burns ive ever heard

You made the choice to buy one so live with it or sell it.

edit: or if you want to get rid of it so badly, dont smash and give it to me ;)

advisory.gif

MeTaMoRpHiS posted on Feb 23 2004 at 06:22 PM said:
id just like to say non flu is crap.u cant see the screen in a car
Who gives a shit what you'd just like to say?

Nobody, that's who. Now stop moaning and phuq off

I've got a non flu because well frankly gameparks used 2 be expensive + though my friends do sometimes say i should have got an flu they still think the gamepark is fantastic + well what use does my gamepark serve on a day 2 day school basis...
listen 2 mp3's on the way to school
play gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith gpsopwith etc etc etc etc etc thats about it + a bit of tobi drummer..... Though if i have any amount of time Raiden !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back