Crap Games We Love And Cant Put Down.

clarky2o2o

we all played good n bad games every now and then so heres mine.

Road avenger (Sega CD) - lets face it it was just a cartoon I used the cheat for the game to play itself just to watch when I was board lol.

Burn cycle (Phillips CDI) - not a bad game just bad acting bad controls (with a remote) and johnny nemonic killed it.

ONI (PS2) - Lousy graphics awful controls yet pretty fun to play ...

Burnout legends DS (NDS) -I loved burnout but this game could of been a lot better.if only it was faster to begin rather waiting to sports and super classes.

Spy vs SPY (master system) - I HATED I think it made me literally sick.

anyone know any more WORSE than these.

Untold Legends (PSP)

As bad as it was, I just couldn't stop playing it .. maybe the hope that the next dungeon would have cooler gear than the last one kept me going :lol:

Untold Legends (PSP)

As bad as it was, I just couldn't stop playing it .. maybe the hope that the next dungeon would have cooler gear than the last one kept me going :lol:
lol I checked around 1 hour ago on ebay for that game since it's dirt cheap now (under 10 inc. shipping). Is it that bad?

I loved boogerman (genesis). You get to flick snot and kill enemies with gas from your ass. It was so crappy (no pun intended) yet I loved it! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Untold Legends (PSP)

lol I checked around 1 hour ago on ebay for that game since it's dirt cheap now (under 10 inc. shipping). Is it that bad?

It's .... repetitive. It seems cool for the first few hours, but then it becomes a series of fetch quests. I just downloaded the 2nd one, and it's more of the same ... boring but strangely addictive.

Untold Legends (PSP)

I loved boogerman (genesis). You get to flick snot and kill enemies with gas from your ass. It was so crappy (no pun intended) yet I loved it! :lol:
Whoa man, Boogerman kicks ass, tell me, what other game out there takes place in a mucus toilet, and lets you belch and throw snot around? Boogerman is everything Mario should have been and more :p

It's a decent platformer, really, great graphics and controls too!

- Alex

Making Whoopee (Atari ST). I had no idea what the purpose of this game was. All I know is you had to roll some dice and then a funny graphic and sample played. That's it. But somehow I couldn't stop.

007 Nitefire on the Gamecube, the multiplayer. It's a crappy game, but the multiplayer is amazing.

Chaos Legion on the PS2. Repetitive, predictable story, Cliché Characters, got a 5 from gamespot, but i still think its fun, hacking your way through hundreds of monsters-

Wetrix on the Dreamcast was a fairly dull and uninspired game but I spent many hours on it, and probably will do again next time I have my DC set up on the TV.

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy for the Gamecube. Let's face it, the game is terrible. REALLY terrible. But for some reason a friend and I played it again and again...

Back