Craigx Thingy

cactusbin

Still Fresh
Now I am hearing the craigx is not being developed by gph but rather by a man named craig. Is this true?? Will this craig person show themselves??

Craigix (with an i before the x - don't leave it out unless you really want to piss him off) is a person not a thing, so I imagine he'd find it pretty hard to develop himself. Or to put it another way, what on earth are you going on about?

Funny :lol:

CraigIX is behind the creation of Project Bumblebee ( sorry, I couldn't resist :lol: ), a new handheld not related in any way to GPH

GPH have developed the new GP2X F-200, the white one with D-pad and touchscreen.

DJ Amireh said:
Now I am hearing the craigx is not being developed by gph but rather by a man named craig. Is this true?? Will this craig person show themselves??
Yes, its true. Read the main thread for info from the man himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense, DJ Amireh, but sometimes I wonder how some people can be so dumb.

Where does it say that there is a handheld being developed called the "craigx"
Craigix (Craig) is a man behind the development of a new handheld which is currently, afaik, unnamed.

The code name is the "Craiginator" and Craig has stated multiple times that it is already named, just as the design is almost done and dusted. He just won't reveal the facts until the time is right.

sixela said:
Agreed.

codename: MOFO2x

sam fisher said:
The code name is the "Craiginator" and Craig has stated multiple times that it is already named, just as the design is almost done and dusted. He just won't reveal the facts until the time is right.
*Leans back* This is going to be fun to watch. :D

javaJake said:
Methinks we need a codename for this project.
It has multiple ones, the one which I prefer is Project Bumblebee ( :D )

I'm just waiting for someone to come along and create a thread with a name such as "What is Project Bumblebee ?" :)

Someone from the german Forum mentioned the name "E-Dragon" ;)
Nice, the "E" could stay for Electronic, Experience, Entertainment, Enthusiast, Extreme....Everything. ^^

fusion_power said:
Someone from the german Forum mentioned the name "E-Dragon" ;)
Nice, the "E" could stay for Electronic, Experience, Entertainment, Enthusiast, Extreme....Everything. ^^
... Evil, :p

Back