Cps2 Emulation Tilted Sideways

Pobega

Still Fresh
I can't figure out how to get CPS2emu to play the games landscape-wide instead of portrait-tall (which has the weird affect of having the game tilted 90 degrees)

I can't find any information on this and I don't even know where to start looking. Apparently I'm the only one with this issue.

Pobega said:
I can't figure out how to get CPS2emu to play the games landscape-wide instead of portrait-tall (which has the weird affect of having the game tilted 90 degrees)

I can't find any information on this and I don't even know where to start looking. Apparently I'm the only one with this issue.

Try turning your Wiz 90 degrees. That should resoilve the issue ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to play it tilted and use the menu button to shoot, im assuming you are playing 1944 or something

Actually it's not a normally rotated game. I have to start up gpSP and then CPS2, at which point it displays normally -- but it'd still be nice if the fix was in Capex itself.

The only games that are sideways for me are 1942, Mercs and Varth (or whatever it's called, I'm sure it's a V word) but they all had their monitors mounted sideways in the cab. The Wiz screen is mounted sideways tho so it might have something to do with that.

Back