Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Minister Boris's condition has worsened and has gone into hospital, they're reporting.
I didn't read it worsened: "This is a precautionary step, as the prime minister continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus 10 days after testing positive for the virus.".
Although each additional day of no-improvement might count as ''worse'.

I won't bet on Boris, because I think the Queen really cares about her people.

--ADDED: BTW, I found someone really hard to keep locked in:

--ADDED:

Last edited:
Every time I see her speak I think that she's not human, damn, she will die long time after I'm gone...
I'm sure, Prince Charles thinks the same. :oops: "Nobody get's that old! She must be a bloody Vampire!"
She speaks with more confidence than those:
They want you, they want you!
They want you as a new recruit!

Poor kitty:

There are about 1600-1800 cases per Million population in Italy/Spain. USA is only at 459/M. That means cases may rise at least four times from current 1,50,000 to 6,00,000. If similar community spread is seen in India, we may see 20 to 25 Million cases here. :oops::-||

I definitely believe this. Yet during today's White House press conference they were implying there are treatments, and that we are on the downslope. Neither of which are true, and the stock futures are skyrocketing.

This shit is terrifying. If it plays out like I think it will, SA and Russia will keep over producing oil, US shale will go bankrupt and everything else will follow.

Lots of people could die and the economy destroyed.

Well to be fair, there is a treatment, and it's known as the human immune system. Some people get over it with rest and decent hydaration, some get an infection on their lungs, and need to be put on ventilators at the hospital, and the worse are those that get severe infection of the lungs or the heart, but some countries have machines that can take that over for us. It's going to be a struggle to get everyone who needs those machines on them in our hospitals so not all of us who are suffering with this badly enough to need to be hospitalised will get access to those even if they would save our lives, I suppose.

As far as I've heard, US shale oil is practically bankrupt anyway, since everyone's really cutting down because of the drop in oil prices meaning it's uncompetitive at the moment. And that was before this whole pandemic situation happened.

there is a treatment, and it's known as the human immune system.

In northern Italy the healed people are still under observation... there is a possibility that the system can't become immune, and could suffer again for exposition to the virus.

She speaks with more confidence than those
Your posts do not hint at the fact that he send an open email with many recipients, basically breaking secrecy (by leaking information) and being a criminal, just like Snowden and Manning. The difference now is that this man has a lot of supporters, and doing worse could backfire, as the news interview also says. So a quick cutoff is the best strategy. And it's a clear signal to all others: Shut up and put up. (Just like the soldiers who tried to report troops were raping Iraki's - silenced)

He's got a wiki page now:

Last edited:
I didn't read it worsened: "This is a precautionary step, as the prime minister continues to have persistent symptoms of coronavirus 10 days after testing positive for the virus.".
Although each additional day of no-improvement might count as ''worse'.
And he’s on the IC!
Best wishes.

In northern Italy the healed people are still under observation... there is a possibility that the system can't become immune, and could suffer again for exposition to the virus.
If they got better then their immune systems defeated the invasive genome, and will do that same but even more quickly if shown the same genome package (aka virus) in the next few years at least. The only way they can be infected again is if the virus shape changes sufficiently for it not to be recognised immediately by our defences.

If they got better then their immune systems defeated the invasive genome, and will do that same but even more quickly if shown the same genome package (aka virus) in the next few years at least. The only way they can be infected again is if the virus shape changes sufficiently for it not to be recognised immediately by our defences.

In fact it is already mutating, and still no one knows how can a person already healed react to those new forms.

EDIT:
also, it's still not clear if healed people could still become a "safe" vehicle for the virus

EDIT:
while doing a little fact checking, I found out too many discordant scientists... so I'll return to my games

Last edited:
Your posts do not hint at the fact that he send an open email with many recipients, basically breaking secrecy (by leaking information) and being a criminal, just like Snowden and Manning.
I don't read US newspapers, I've just seen that from The Guardian (I don't like this newspaper, but they cover a lot of subjects).
So you say Crozier's a criminal like Snowden and Manning ? But he was cheered by his crew like a hero, so there is a contradiction I don't understand.
And I wonder why does the two spokespersons seem so disturbed.

Not a good news about the chloroquine (which is different from hydroxychloroquine, so this article may be imprecise):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back