Could Somone Make Shugendo On Pandora?

shugendo is not opensource, it's free but not opensource. The author of this engine could easly port to pandora if he get one ;). Just look on the shugendo forum an you see he is porting all the hardware that he buy/get (PC, PSP, PS3)

I don't know about you guys but I think mugen is clearly superior to shugendo. Though it may pull ahead of mugen later (only time will tell). B)

I Must however get this point across. You do not need the source code of one or the other to emulate it on Pandora. :p

A emulator similar to a dos emulator could be made and optimized for mugen (thus no need for source code) :D

Also long live M.U.G.E.N and whom ever Ninja's it over to pandora :ph34r:

Blazix said:
I Must however get this point across. You do not need the source code of one or the other to emulate it on Pandora. :p

A emulator similar to a dos emulator could be made and optimized for mugen (thus no need for source code) :D
The Pandora Might be able to emulate a mid range 386.

The people over here say that the bare minimum is a Pentium 90.

Good Luck with that emulator. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive never played mugen but ive seen video of it. i think it would be so cool to download peoples fighting games and play them on pandora. kinda like what zelda classic does. zelda classic is another good one for pandora.

well there is already a gp2x-request in their forum
maybe somebody could send that guy a pandora and ask him to send it back after he compiled it :D

it is indeed not impossible, somebody just has to convince that guy that the pandora is the best thing ever and that he needs one

Kyosys said:
it is indeed not impossible, somebody just has to convince that guy that the pandora is the best thing ever and that he needs one
Or if someone really really wants this game on the Pandora (note: I am not that person) - that person could buy the author a Pandora and request that he port the game to it. (Again, I am not that person - I'd probably play the game if it gets ported - but I'm not $330 interested in that game.)

zohnnyg said:
ive never played mugen but ive seen video of it. i think it would be so cool to download peoples fighting games and play them on pandora. kinda like what zelda classic does. zelda classic is another good one for pandora.
The OpenZelda Project is currently working on a Linux version of OZ, (which has always IMHO been just as good, if not better than ZC) and I've talked to them about possibly porting the Linux version to the Pandora once it's stable. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't ask ZC to port it as well, of course. The more the merrier.

Crasherball said:
well there is already a gp2x-request in their forum
maybe somebody could send that guy a pandora and ask him to send it back after he compiled it :D
There is already a GP2X version ported.

-God Ginrai

he doesn't need it for compiling, just for testing.

Soooo, is anybody up to make a pandora emulator? :p

ya, that would be great
this way I can play all my favourite pandora software, like psx-emu on my pc trough my pandora-emu :->

chad78 said:
Kyosys said:
Or if someone really really wants this game on the Pandora (note: I am not that person) - that person could buy the author a Pandora and request that he port the game to it. (Again, I am not that person - I'd probably play the game if it gets ported - but I'm not $330 interested in that game.)
or if the demand for it is big enough, start collecting money for it.
there have been lots of suggestions of other games where they say the same thing, "maybe if we buy him a pandora etc." why not email them and ask if they would accept such an offer and then start to collect the money needed to get him/her one.

Back