Cool Demos?!

Demonix

Red Sector, LSD, and the other Demo crews produced some pretty hot demos on the old machines (Amiga, Atari ST etc)... So far I've not seen many demos for the gp32 - are there any in development?

I'm making a demo (an adventure game) its my first demo and now its getting buggy :( it really simple one aswell.

I'm going to make another one after with better graphics :D

i dunno... shame really because there's some damn good ARM demo coders out there (Icebird - i'm looking in your direction <_< )

maybe once I've gotten back into the swing of ARM coding once again i'll produce something - but I get the urge to produce vaguely useful things these days, such as games...

I mess about quite a lot with Photoshop and some other art packages so if anyone would like any help with the demos I dont mind doing the gfx or supplying some.

what is state of the art?
i know a demo called "state of mind" (which truly rocks by the way :)

Demonix posted on Mar 12 2003 said:
I mess about quite a lot with Photoshop and some other art packages so if anyone would like any help with the demos I dont mind doing the gfx or supplying some.
i can make 3d arty stuff, all we need now is a coder and an audio guy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
nufu posted on Mar 12 2003 said:
someone port state of the art :D
wow... Amiga flashback...

Is that the one with all the vector ladies dancing and that bloke flipping in the air? I think I still have that on a 720k floppy somewhere! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back