Connecting The Wiz To Tv

sib2332

Still Fresh
hi, is this possible ?

basically i've got a number of films i've downloaded to my SD card in the Wiz and want to play these through my TV rather than burning them on to DVD's etc

Anyone know if there's a cable for sale that will let me connect the TV to the Wiz ?

At the moment, there is no purchasable accessory that will allow the Wiz to connect to the TV through TV-Out. I have heard that GPH will be releasing a cradle/WiFi accessory in the future, but I am not sure if they were planning on including TV-Out within that accessory, or if they were planning on releasing a separate cable for TV-Out.

Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

chickendung said:
but I am not sure if they were planning on including TV-Out within that accessory, or if they were planning on releasing a separate cable for TV-Out.
Why does the Wiz comes with a TV out slot if they had no intentions of ever producing a cable to fit it?

Last edited by a moderator:
blueshift said:
chickendung said:
but I am not sure if they were planning on including TV-Out within that accessory, or if they were planning on releasing a separate cable for TV-Out.
Why does the Wiz comes with a TV out slot if they had no intentions of ever producing a cable to fit it?
It's not a TV out slot, it's a multi connector that has it's primary use as USB connection and charging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back