Congratulations To Craig And The Crew

yosh64

Website
yosh64.redirectme.net
hey

I just wanted to quickly congratulate Craig and the crew for hitting the preorder milestone and such, hopefully things follow through okay for the launch. edit: I just wanted to mention that I think that even now you have all made an outstanding achievement.

BTW, sometimes I think of this forum as one giant disfunctional family, hehe. But yea, only sometimes that is :).

Thanks

cyas

I'd like to say congratulations too - well done guys.

Also, thanks for a hectic and memorable afternoon! :lol:

Yeah...

Well now that money is on the line, I'm officially off cheerleader mode and into wary consumer mode. If they deliver on their promises, then all is well.

I must admit, I do feel very odd buying something like this that still hasn't been shown in final form.

Agreed with the strange feelings! Baring in mind how quick april to now's gone, November cant come quick enough. Thanks a lot to Craig and crew, how you were able to manage the panic as well as answer questions on here as you go shows how great you all are. Thanks a lot.

Although I value my money immensely I have to say that the concept of being a part of the launch is a pretty thrilling enhancing condition. Besides, my Platinum card gives me the privilege to whine to their customer service if I don't ever receive my Pandora. I doubt that will happen but that is a major reason why I chose to use a credit card. Kudos to Craig & Co for coming through on pre-order day. I can't wait to see what the future will bring us.

It feels great to buy like this. Just think, in a couple of months we'll have forgotten all about this, got ourselves back on financial footings again and then (hopefully!) a shiny new toy will plop through the letterbox!!!

Couldn't be better.

It's so exhilarating, thinking that my money's finally in. Congrats, Craig, despite all the issues the preorder has gone fairly smooth for most!
Prophet said:
Yeah...

Well now that money is on the line, I'm officially off cheerleader mode and into wary consumer mode. If they deliver on their promises, then all is well.

I must admit, I do feel very odd buying something like this that still hasn't been shown in final form.
I would agree in this sense, too. It's not just concept renderings and a motherboard anymore, it's an investment. Hopefully we can see everything come together in the next few months, but until then, I remain healthily pessimistic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mjlink said:
Props to All!

Look forward to continued progress and success, technically, we all kinda shareholders at this point.

:)

Link
Yes! I demand full financial reports and detailed status updates on the manufacturing process! :rolleyes:

Nah, we're all consumers at this point, and certainly customers. We aren't Shareholders, we just have an interest in the company (but not in the form of shares).

That said, that isn't really the point of this thread, is it? It's to say congrats on getting to this stage.

Now we await with baited breath what happens next!

Prophet said:
Yeah...

This.

Also, I'm not sure taking people's money is a reason to congratulate someone. I'll save my congratulations for when the product is delivered. ;)

That said, best of luck Craig & company!

well my preorder is in, now excitedly and anxiously waiting till november for my pandora.

thanks to craigx and company for this exciting gambit!

Back