Confused

STravers

Still Fresh
okay I hooked my lines up and when I turn on my GP2X all I get is lines that move according to the sound of whatevers playing.No pics or video or games just lines.BTW if it helps the game im trying to play on my tv is Killer Instinct also im using the red white and yellow lines that stick into the red and white holes.Oh yea whats the use of that black thing sticking from the side

It won't work by simply turning on your '2X. Go in settings, TV-Out .... and next time, post this in the Help forum ;)

TelcoLou posted on Jul 27 2006 at 02:00 AM said:
It won't work by simply turning on your '2X. Go in settings, TV-Out .... and next time, post this in the Help forum ;)

y do u call me stupid but not this guy?!?!?!?! he types like i do !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 09:10 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 27 2006 at 02:00 AM said:

Because you did no research on the GP2X before deciding you wanted one. Besides, his post has some punctuation, and no numbers instead of words.

STravers posted on Jul 26 2006 at 06:57 PM said:
okay I hooked my lines up and when I turn on my GP2X all I get is lines that move according to the sound of whatevers playing.No pics or video or games just lines.BTW if it helps the game im trying to play on my tv is Killer Instinct also im using the red white and yellow lines that stick into the red and white holes.Oh yea whats the use of that black thing sticking from the side

Red and white go to audio. White is left, red is right. Video goes through the Svideo plug (the black thing). If you hook audio up to video, you get lines when sound happens.
You will need a cable to convert the Svideo to composite (yellow plug). Or you can get an Svideo cable if you have a TV that takes it.

sexijessi1993 posted on Jul 27 2006 at 03:10 AM said:
A few examples

Back