comunication error

Spaz O Mataz

Still Fresh
Website
www.spaz-o-mataz.tk
i connect my gp32 to my pc as usual start the program. i have the gp32 in link mode ( the offical one) but my gp32 comes up with a communication error if i try to do anything to the gp32 even look at what's on it does anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT: sorry its a process error. i've tried everything to fix it but it wont do anything

i hqd the exact same problem,im guessing your using windows xp, when you load up the link prog it says communication error,its the drivers for the gp32!but if you plug your gp32 in before you open up the pc link programme it doesnt always work,also has anyone else noticed the actual usb port(on the gp32) is really slack unlike the gba, this is the only thjing that lets down the system!

blipped4 posted on Dec 2 2003 at 08:39 PM said:
i hqd the exact same problem,im guessing your using windows xp, when you load up the link prog it says communication error,its the drivers for the gp32!but if you plug your gp32 in before you open up the pc link programme it doesnt always work,also has anyone else noticed the actual usb port(on the gp32) is really slack unlike the gba, this is the only thjing that lets down the system!
the gba doesnt hav a usb port :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
blipped4 posted on Dec 2 2003 at 08:44 PM said:
well ive have never seen anything like it before ii know its not a usb port its just a gamepark custom port :)
Lol, the one on the gamepark is a usb, it is a little shit tho. i barely ever use it since i got an smc writer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back