It means "do you want some help?"

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 26 2005 at 08:20 PM said:
Nilsiboy posted on May 26 2005 at 08:17 PM said:
huh ? wanna hand? what does that mean?

Never mind, you're probably to young.

The term Boney M springs to mind......

I actually like some of the Bony M stuff. :p :rolleyes:

I had some of their singles and albums as a kid and the songs have stuck with me, Sad i know. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
From "the world's worst record show"... a collection of 30 of the worst pop songs ever released in 1978:

"Cherry Pie" by Jess Conrad, concerned with likening his loved one to a fruit-filled pastry

"Why Am I Living?" by Jess Conrad, sung to an insistent backing of "wo dah dah yip yip"

"Transfusion" by Nervous Norvus, a barely comprehensible song that records his continuing debt to blood donors in the light of his predilection for speeding.

"I'm going to Spain" by Steve Bent. Accompanied by maracas he gives musical justification for his holiday plans revolving around the fact that "Cousin Norman had a real fine time last year"

"Paralyzed" by Legendary Stardust Cowboy... the cream of the crop. He yells, screams, bawls, howls, bays, whoops, yelps, shouts and wails without one word ever becoming comprehensible, until drowned out by demonic drum and trumpet solos which defy decription.

... and if you know where I got the above list, then kudos to you. ;) (hint: any of you British folk not terribly good at something?)

Back