Pandora Compiling for Pandora

g8rpal

Still Fresh
Can someone point me to a previous thread or be willing to provide instructions on how to attempt to compile things for the pandora? How do I set up an environment? Do I need to compile within Linux? Can it be done through a Windows environment? Excuse the Noob; but, I have quite a bit of experience programming in a Windows environment; but, Linux is greek to me. I would like some help if anyone is willing on how to set up an environment where I can attempt to compile some of things I see on the internet for the pandora. For example, erampage, or the humble indie bundle titles that have the linux source code. I think I understand that if it was compiled to run for the x86 it needs to be compiled to run from the ARM processor. LOL, I really need some help and guidance :p . Is it possible to port Android apps to the pandora?

Also, shout out to CraigX and Evil Dragon, really like the Pandora and I appreciate your efforts! This thing is really cool!

Have you looked at the sticky at the top of this category (here)?

In regard to Android stuff, it really depends on the appication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I used one of those tutorials, I ended up bricking my Pandora with the weird login problem. Had to go buy an SD card reader and reflash.

Back