Compatible Arcade Controllers

fun2play

Still Fresh
Hello. I have searched several ways on this forum and can't seem to find an answer. So I will ask:

Has anyone had direct experience with using SlikStik, x-arcade, HotRod, or any other high-quality arcade-style controllers?

Does anyone have compatibility information for these with respect to the gp2x (using the breakout box or cradle)?

Is there a master list of compatible hardware of this type that anyone maintains?

Is there a relevant post I should be reading?

Thanks and sorry if this is redundant to someone else's previous post. If so, I just couldn't find it.

Regards

Did I post this to the wrong list or are people just not using their gp2x as the center of a dockable home arcade console?

Thanks.

:)
I have an x-arcade and it's pretty good. I don't know if it's possible to attach it to the 2X because I have the PS/2 keyboard type plug.

Thanks for your reply, though it doesn't really get me any closer to an answer. Still, it is good to know that your experience with Xarcade is positive.

If you can find one, I use the gigantic Saturn arcade stick with a Mayflash adapter. It works really nice.

Thanks - that's actually interesting. I was not formerly aware of the Saturn arcade stick. Further reading suggests that some people modify this controller with genuine Japanese arcade parts.

It works very nicely as it is. It's pretty much the best arcade stick ever made for a console.

Back