Companies That Make Custom Molds For Electronics

go to control panel > folder options > view > files and folders > then uncheck hide extensions for known filetypes. Then go back to the file and you should see .jpg.aspx after it. Rename it and take away the .aspx and it should work as a jpg. Or put it in photo editing software and save as a jpg and make sure the .aspx isn't in the savenmane and isnt the format.

Jackd posted on Feb 8 2007 at 10:00 PM said:
go to control panel > folder options > view > files and folders > then uncheck hide extensions for known filetypes. Then go back to the file and you should see .jpg.aspx after it. Rename it and take away the .aspx and it should work as a jpg. Or put it in photo editing software and save as a jpg and make sure the .aspx isn't in the savenmane and isnt the format.

Tried both, still no go. I keep getting this:

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

I even tried scooping my template from mytego.com to just post the front skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
that sucks. I can't find mine or recover it either. I guess ill just take a picture when it comes. Mines kinda boring though, its just black with a picture of sonic and mario on it (back only) and it has my initials. Can you describe yours?

Jackd posted on Feb 8 2007 at 10:39 PM said:
that sucks. I can't find mine or recover it either. I guess ill just take a picture when it comes. Mines kinda boring though, its just black with a picture of sonic and mario on it (back only) and it has my initials. Can you describe yours?

Mine was pretty Basic as well-just a test run. I used the black with blue and red flames background, And stretched it so that the flames began on the Gamepark Holdings panel and licked up the sides of the screen around the buttons and joystick. Above the buttons I placed "GP2X" in script(RED). Above the Joystick I placed "MKII" in script(DARK BLUE). Along the bottom of the Screen I placed "MINDGAMES" in script(electric Linux Green). This last as a tribute to my local arcade back in '82-'84 by that name. For the back I used the same Black with red and blue flames background but stretched it so that the 4 columns of flame were positioned so that the 2 center ones began on the battery compartment and reached to the top of the unit. The two side flames were reversed so that they reached from the top of the unit down the sides, and with the two cutouts for the screw holes as eyes, they resemble flame aliens or something. Stretching from eye to eye in Bold Dark Blue is my email Addy(not scripted). Beneath that above the battery compartment in bold electric Linux green is "Powered by LINUX", and across the bottom of the battery compartment at the base of the flames"RETRO HEAVEN!" in bold RED. Basic, but it should look pretty cool. I wanted to experiment with uploading my own images for use, but after designing this one I was satisfied enough to buy it.

[edit] My girlfriend just got home from her web design course at college and schooled me :huh: . Apparently I am half the dumbass she thought I was :lol: . Here are the design images ;)

facepreview1.jpg

facepreview2.jpg

Damn howd you do all that? It wouldn't let me add more then one text or more then one picture per side.

Jackd posted on Feb 9 2007 at 12:06 AM said:
Damn howd you do all that? It wouldn't let me add more then one text or more then one picture per side.

Basically just alot of experimenting with the design interface. Its pretty rudimentary but it does what its supposed to. Since the Background from their library constitutes 1 image the rest was all stretching/positioning/tweaking and manipulating the text boxes into position and deciding on fonts/colors. For multiple text boxes just make sure that you have a different part of the background targeted when uploading text. The new text box will appear wherever you clicked on the background, then just drag it into position, and size the text and choose a font/color. Oh, BTW I got the images up in my last post.

Just found a coupon code for mytego to get free shipping. Just enter valentines in the space provided on the payment page and the postage will be deducted.

on top of that if anyone wants to make one i think i can give them a 10 percent discount because i bought one.

i got my "tego". Its not that cool. Provides no extra protection like i though it would. Maybe if i had made a more interesting design then it would be cool. Oh well. only 10 bucks, ill post a picture later incase anybody is interested.

Back